Lowryder #1

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Space Captain, Nov 6, 2010.

1. STRAIN NAME: Lowryder #1 (fem/seed)
    FLOWERING: Autoflowering
    BREEDER: Lowryder Seeds

WHAT THE MARKETING PEOPLE SAY: Lowryder #1 Feminized is aptly named for its low profile (both literally and figuratively), Lowryder #1 was developed for extreme rapid growth (life cycle is 8 weeks from seed to bud), uniquely short height, and amazingly versatile. Lowryder is stable and reliable in its properties, a product of nine generations of selective breeding, and is non-deviant and hermaphrodite-free. Lowryder claims direct descendance from superior William’s Wonder and Northern Lights #2 indica, as well as a more exotic, virtually unknown short variety believed to be descended from “Mexican Ruderalis,” an experimental cross created over 25 years ago. Passing directly from the seedling to the flowering stage, Lowryder #1 altogether does away with the vegetative growth stage, in a process called autoflowering. In other words, when planted, it sprouts, grows a couple sets of leaves, then immediately and automatically begins flowering (males at about day 17, females at day 20). As a result, it is the quickest, most compact, and most discrete plant available. Having no vegetative stage, Lowryder can’t be cloned or regenerated, for all intents and purposes. Replanting cannabis seeds is a must. But then, this plant’s unique advantages do away with any reason for cloning in the first place. It is an ideal parent strain, producing some offspring with its unique autoflowering traits. To complement its unique characteristics, Lowryder’s final appearance, taste, and high, have nothing to envy of the finer weed varieties, an excellent strain with high potency and good resin production.

REVIEWER: Space Captain
    SMOKER TYPE: Frequent
    SMOKER's PREFERENCE: Indicas

CONSUMPTION METHODS USED: Pipe
    FAMILIARITY: Very
    BUZZ: 9/10 - VERY nice. No white noise. No skull cap. No ceiling.
    TASTE: Sugar sweet, just like William's Wonder should taste. Smooth as silk.
    POTENCY: 8/10 - Pretty strong but not the Hammer. Which is good, I think, at least in this case.

YIELD: Approx. 2.5 oz. in a very small single plant grow space.

OVERALL: 8.5/10 - These autos just keep getting better and better. Lowryder is one of the originals and after you try it you'll realize why it is an integral strain bred into so many other autos. I'll grow this again, and I'll smoke it anytime.

2. nice review, i've been thinking about growing some lowryders for a loooong time, good to know that there are people that like the lowryder

3. Hey blades at the moment I grow soma´`s New York diesel - lowryder 2.
    Yesterday I tried some for the first time in a vaporizer and I got really ripped [​IMG]
    Those autostrain get better and better!![​IMG]

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/716779-stealth-diesel-ryder-autofem-grow.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/728732-2010-outside-monster-grow.html

4. How long from seed to harvest?