Low libido

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LSDSETMEFREE, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Go get some help as soon as possible then - a suicide hotline, a friend, or a doctor, or somewhere you feel safe.

My libido has fluctuated over time. For example, I get friskier in the spring (usually), and less frisky around Christmas. There are so many factors that can affect a person's well-being and sexual desires, so maybe give yourself a hug, and don't be so hard on yourself.

2. This is from 2012 but. Low testosterone be like ^^^^

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. You should get laid, in the short term it will help with your depression, long term time will tell.

4. This post is nearly a decade old. I hope he found that warm apple pie.

5. LMAO! The OP is long gone but everyone wants him to have sex and masturbate. Gotta love our blades for looking out for each other!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lol reported for advertising you spammer dickhead.

7. #28 greysol, May 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    I faced with similar issue in the past, it's better to consult with the doctor first. I take Kamagra 100mg for men's health. It actives the enzyme and causes relaxation of smooth muscle cells of cavernous body and acceletation of blood flow to them. It helps to achieve and maintain erection fast for a successfully performed sexual intercource.