I figured I'd start a new grow journal that's less specific than my last one (blue dream) and just a log more or less of my adventures. Started the tent back up about a week ago, and also started my first foray into autos! Definitely excited about this as I have seen what autos can do if done right. Just hoping I'm doing it right! I made up a batch of my own compost last year and wanted to use this instead of the muni compost around here (poor luck with that) or spend the $ and ship in compost (despite Bu's blend or Coast of Maine both being amazing, I want to see what I can do with my own). I'm really trying to do this by the book, and used Organic Sinse's Autos thread as my textbook. I'm too lazy/stoned to get my notes on my mix, so I'll add that at a later date. Basically it was Organic Sinse's mix, more or less, and I let it sit 2-3 months after I mixed it up. I had tons of worms in the mix. I then put a 1/2 pint plug of LightWarrior seed starting mix in the middle of each pot for the seedlings. I then put this into 4 7gallon cloth pots and saturated the hell out of the mix. I didn't plant seedlings for 2-3 days after that, so figured they'd have time to air out a little. Made sure I had heating mats, a heater, and a humidifier. I dropped the $ to get an inkbird controller for the humdifier, and a temp and humidity controller for my AC Infinity fan (if you have the option to do this, I highly recommend it - it has stabilized the humidity and temps like I never dreamed). I have typically run my tents cool (75 F or lower) but I'm vying for around 77-80F with 71% RH for seedlings, then lower RH based on VPD charts once I move to veg and flower. Seeds were started per MG's recommendations: seed in a wet piece of toilet paper inside a DVD case, then put that on top of my computer. 24 hours later, all 4 seeds had germinated. I put them all 1-1.5" into the Lightwarrior mix, though I was rather haphazard about the orientation of the seedlings tails. 24-36 hours later, both the Double Grape and the Tangiematic had sprouted. Another 12-24 hours after that the 3BOGxDG and the Green Crack had sprouted, though the Green Crack was the slowest of the bunch and seems a little off (twisted leaves, see pics below). Top left: Double Grape (DG), Top right: Tangiematic (TM), Bottom left: 3 Bears OG x Double Grape (3BOGxDG), and Bottom right: Green Crack. I'm not so great at writing things down when I should, so it was 2-3 days after sprouting that I put dates on the labels on each pot. So I may be 1 day off because of my lackadaisical attitude. In any case, I have been diligently misting/spraying several times a day with RO water, and recently added aloe to the mist/spray. Lights are on 24/7. The pics below are either day 5 or day 6 for the DG and TM, and day 4-5 for the 3BOGxDG and GC DG TM 3BOGxDG GC I'll plan on updating this journal weekly with my progress.