Indoor journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Toroso, Dec 28, 2019.

1. All non fem plants have been successfully cloned and now in flower. Females will get treated with colloidal silver for my feminizing project. Males will get composted.

The one auto is just not as vigorous as the rest. Seems a little runty. Grow environment is the same so I am chalking it up to genetics. It was a freebie so no complaints.

All of the new genetics are far superior to my seed stash. Thick stems, tight internodes and great vigor.

Experiments with topping, tying, supercropping are yielding great results. Next grow will be fewer plants in 3 gal fabric pots. Fem only from now on for indoor.

Plan on flowering on the 1st of year.

So far I am pleased with the performance of the LED. Anxious to see how flowering goes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi Toroso dont forget a couple of pictures mate ,,as they say a'picture is worth a thousand words) or some thing like that lol.any how i';l be back to see you doing the colloidal silver for making fem seed ,,luck mate .mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Toroso, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Clones1.jpg
    Woke the clones from their slumber this morning. Two days in and seeing some stretch already. Those two were also the fastest to root. Maybe it's due to a more developed root system.
    Used Clonex and Jiffy 7 pellets for the first time. Some clones look a little rough but overall it all went better than my previous method of just sticking them in dirt with a humidity dome.

4. The Lemon OG auto was just sitting there. It was flowering but very small and not growing much if at all. Chop Chop. I need the space as the others are outpacing it.

5. These are right at 5 weeks old. I have the screllis cranked down to spread them out. Loads of budsites. Tucking and teasing to get as many bud sites exposed as possible. The stretch may be difficult to deal with. The ones in the tote are the primary plants. The ones on the sides in 1 gallon smart pots are just along for the ride. Mostly fem in the tote except for two Super Skunk regs. I believe I see female preflowers on one of the SS clones already. The bare spot is where the Lemon OG auto was. She just wasn't cutting it. Flipping to flower on New Years Day.

5wks.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Awesome training, bro!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The tent is dark this morning. 12/12 initiated at 6 this morning. I've been debating this but when lights come tonight I am going to do a heavy defo.
    The Super Skunk clones have not sexed yet so I don't know if I will be loosing them or not.

8. Humidity building up since flipping to flower. Took the exhaust fan off the timer and running it 24/7. Seemed to help a lot. Added a small fan from a server rack at work to move air.

9. Trying to determine what this is. Sexing clones and this one has something I've not seen before. Looked like a calyx at first but now seems to have a leaf growing from it. Is this just funky growth or the start of a male flower? The one by the arrow still looks a lot like a calyx but no pistils.
    sex1.jpg

10. 4 weeks @ 12/12

4wks.jpg

• Like Like x 1