If you’ve ever been arrested, read me!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by InternalStruggle, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Hey guys, I’m browsing the categories to find some other places to frequent.

I’m an ink lover, I went to start posting about my tattoos but realized... if you’ve ever been booked, during intake they note all of your tattoos.

If you live in an illegal state be careful! Who knows what the government does to search through but always be cautious !

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?posts/24969640/

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Facial Recognition has almost put an end to these trippy ways ...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I was really High when I posted this but
    I mean that’s probably how they scavenge the web is what I’m saying.

They probably have software that not only does the facial recognition but looks specifically for documented tattoos of people in the system.

I’m just trying to say be careful to any of these guys that may fit the criteria in the post. Even a picture of your arm holding up a branch, showing the tattoo could potentially end up coming back to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. No tattoos on me but they took detailed notes of all my scars and stuff when I was facing a felony once upon a time..

5. Exactly! Like WHAT? Scars? That’s crazy. Unless those scars were relative to the charges you faced there’s no other explanation other than they want a giant database.

6. Pretty common for them to note scars. Law enforcement has a very detailed description of me. I'm not worried about them looking online for my tats and scars. They have better things to do. Keep your ass out of trouble and they wont have those details

7. Yep. It's why I try to never use it and have sun glasses on all the time while outside. xd

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I am a lady with tats but I never been arrested lol. Plus ion be posting pics of my self either.

~Toni~

9. If you're that worried, just get a coverup. They only take them nowadays for a gang check for your cell placement. For your safety. Sometimes dumbass people get gang tats when they no no affiliation and want to seem like a badass. Once inside, the inmates figure out very quickly with a few questions that he's a wannabe and the real fun begins. Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Grower4Life legal or otherwise. IMG_20191104_195850460.jpg

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 2
  11. And they only take pics for detectives to compare to old photos in case you have prior affiliation. I only speak as a well informed individual of the process. And NO, I'm not a cop or investigator, narc or other...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app