I pulled this out of my weed, what is it?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Smellingliketheweedman, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, long message. Thanks for the response...So it doesn't grow in a sterile environment rather I think so or not... I don't believe every grower is perfect and keeps a completely sterile environment. However, you are clearly unprofessional! You acquire and use piss as you're fertilizer WTF! You have fun adding bugs to you're cannabis... I have friends who grow and I sometimes smoke their weed (I know the environment their growing it in, sounds like you are just kind of nasty) and I pick up from dispensaries because I trust them more then some shady grower (such as yourself) :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Pal, I suggest you quit growing if you put bugs into you're cannabis... I'm going to stick to good Ol' dispensary grade bud, which regardless is better then what you grow.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ok you've been a member since today. You don't grow. I hate to tell you, but do some research on growing, and growing organically. All those things listed could, not saying are, in the bud you buy. Unless your friends grow is in a lab with clean suits, hepa filtration, in a sealed environment, some aforementioned items are in it. FYI killset doesn't use his piss. Although I've read some people do.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. You're wrong I've been a member since yesterday :) Lol JK with you, you're correct I am not extremely experienced with growing so maybe I shouldn't be arguing against guys more experienced then myself. I just know that usually if my friend is growing he doesn't go out of his way to use pee as fertilizer! So I don't imagine top grade dispensaries do either... I acknowledge that some other nasty stuff gets mixed in but heck, I guess that means my fellow stoners are smoking the stuff as well. Thank you for the response.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. LOL I'm cracking up (no offense) , you're right that is exremely odd... I'm sorry you had to find metal wire in you're kush! :/

6. Just curious... I never heard of buying "a quart" of weed... was it in a jar? what is the strain?
    As for whatever that is, I seriously doubt it was put there intentionally. As said, when growing indoors there is air constantly being sucked into the intake hole, which is supposed to be near the floor, so it could be any number of things. Also, I've accidentally dropped large branches on the floor when harvesting and hanging to dry. I wouldn't fire the dealer over it if it's good weed and weighs out as it should.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't but many do. You really are pretty clueless bud

• Like Like x 2
  8. You're arguing? I wasn't, you're to wrong to argue with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. We aren’t friends “bud” I like bud, you ain’t my bud I’m sure there’s some ghetto growers that use urine as their fertilizer... that makes me sick. I eat a lot of edibles as well to help relieve my throat... Do bugs and piss make their way into my THC foods as well?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. So fish emulsions and cow shit doesn't bother You? What about worm poop?

If foods made from bud then yes there's a chance. There's also a chance there's rodent feces in the meat you eat, or grains or anything grown or cultivated.

Serious question buddy....did you think bud was grown in a lab sterile? environment?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Good come back!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Lmfao, yes in one form or another, if the company doing the extracts and or making the edibles grows weed, their weed is the same plant as our weed. Countless growers on here spend days fighting pests on INDOOR grows, which you would think would be pretty clean. Or as clean as said grower keeps it, right? I keep my room clean as fuck, haven't been growing for that long but have seen enough shit on here and done enough research to say that no matter how you slice it. Shit gets all over it, whether its intentional or not. It's something that is near impossible to achieve without like someone said, clean rooms and shit. Your smoking something or eating something that grows from the ground. The ground which we manipulate with amendments to make those edibles and smoke so fucking good for you yards. So much so I guess you've lost all sense of reality and think that you haven't just ingested God knows what just breathing the air in front of the screen your looking at. People are fucking ignorant. It gets old but is oddly entertaining.

Apologize for the stoner rant.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Not a come back just the honest facts

1 last serious question.....what do you think a grower does after an infestation of thrips, mites or other pests?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am eating this shit up hahahahahahahahah

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yeah... A little confused about what you just said (due to some grammar issues and rambling) but thank you:)

16. Yeahh not sure why this guy (who insists everything we eat, smoke, drink is completely disgusting) keeps rambling... Listen we are animals and we will not be perfect, nor will anything we eat, drink, or smoke. So go on about all the imperfections, however I was already aware of the fact that weed isn't "completely sterile".

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. I don't care enough to ask good sir.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Op
    Did you find that before or after you put the weed in a grinder?
    Sometimes a new grinder will have small metal scraps in it left over from when they mill the metal
    Any chance you used a new grinder that was not flushed with alcohol prior to use?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. I use to work in a Hot Dog plant , do you know how many Rats and pigeons fell into the meat mixer
    It was huge .................. and no we did not stop to clean it either
    I will never eat another Hot Dog

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Lol you're reduced to name calling...pretty weak buddy.

I knew you were a consumer and really had no idea how marijuana was grown and processes, all I did was try and educate you. If that makes you upset it's not my problem

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.