I pulled this out of my weed, what is it?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Smellingliketheweedman, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone recently I paid for a quart and pulled this out of the buds. I don't know what the fuck this is. Does anyone know? I've had numerous encounters with fucked up weed and here I am again. Does anyone know what it is?? Pictures below turn your screen brightness up DSC_0670.JPG IMG_20180521_220439.jpg IMG_20180521_220439.jpg

2. Pubes

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Haha looks like threads of something shiny

• Like Like x 1
  4. Could be something that was sucked into grow space or maybe material from scrog net who knows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. That is your dealer's or someone else's hair.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It isn't hair mate it is sort of a pink purple colour under the light, it reflects I it's metal of sort sort but I don't know for what reason

7. It could simply be that the strain grows little pink hairs and this is just a cool ass strain! Or maybe you're dealer somehow got little pieces of pink wire into you're weed...? I'd suggest don't buy again from whoever sold you this, you don't want to be inhaling metal LMAO.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. You would be amazed at the things you've unknowingly smoked.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. I would guess it's fabric fibers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Could be polyester or something similar, which would give it the shiny glimmer. If something like this scares you, you should probably give up smoking. I guarantee you've smoked bug poop, maybe even rat or mice poop. Hell you've might of smoked a bug carcass or part of 1. Dandruff, dead skin cells, animal hair, human hair, etc who knows what else you've smoked. Cannabis most journally isn't grown in a sterile environment and sealed in sterile bags for transport by growers in full tyvek suits, ahir nets and masks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I know mate I am not a new smoker but this shit is new to me man metal wire that's pinkish wtf

12. I
    Have a microscope round here it's common for formaldehyde to be put on it

13. I always check my weeds this time tho I didn't need to look I seen that fibre shit with the naked eye. It's literally inside all of the buds it's fucked up I smoke a lot and I mean a lot and I know this isn't normal obviously fuck everyone has smoked bug shit but I'd rather natural bug poo than man made fibres n that

14. Bro, weed is sticky as hell after it's been flowering for a few weeks, you add that with numerous fans in a grow space, someone clearly isn't trying to mess you around. It's just part of it dude. Whoever grew the stuff you got probably walked into the grow area with a fuckjng shirt on like everyone else and took care of his crop. Lost a few threads from all the motion and then the fan takes the thread and forced it right into that sticky bud most likely before harvest ever took place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. LMAO who are you buying from?!?! Do you pick up quality bud from dispensaries or from some dealer you've known for a few months? It's not worth getting high to smoke shitty/unhealthy weed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. I've been going this dealer a while this is the only one of his weeds I have seen like this. He's obviously dodgy now tho you have one mad weed you clearly ain't assed about custom so fuck him man he's lost his money from me now so no worries.

17. ...I understand where you're coming from with what you're saying, but you're wrong. Not all weed has bug carcass, dead skin cells, dandruff, animal hair, and human hair, especially if you're buying from a legit plug who grows his own weed, or from a dispo. I imagine you don't pick up from either of these sources if you're finding so much nasty stuff in you're weed...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Yeah don't buy from him again in my opinion LOL! Would you be able to pick up from somewhere that's substantially safer, like a dispensary?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. You have no clue bud.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. #20 killset, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    I haven't bought weed in years. I'm a grower. You would be surprised what sticky buds collect, even dispensary weed. Ventilation systems pull in dust, dirt, etc. Bugs, especially outdoors. Hell some organic growers encourage certain bugs. Lots of growers purposely add bugs like lady bugs and praying Mantis. And guess What? They die and poop on the plants. We add things like manure, fish emulsions and worm castings and if you don't think that accidentally comes into contact with the plants you're a fool. Growers shed hair and dead skin cells and some nasty ass growers let their pets into their grows. Sticky buds are massive hair, lint, and garbage magnets. Theres even a few odd ball growers who go out of their way to collect urine, dillute it and use as fertilizer, sometimes it gets splashed on the plants. Growers often fight unwanted pests and turn around and sell the weed those pests crapped all over. Growers bring in things attached to their clothing like threads of polyester or various other things, which in turn end up in the bud. Black market weed passes through lots of hands...and lots of dirt and other things. It's extremely obvious you're an uneducated consumer like most. 1 of the reasons I grow is so I don't have to deal with other people's messes. You on the other hand are a consumer and have no idea what messes you're smoking. Growing doesn't happen in a sterile environment rather you think so or not. Its probably better you stay a clueless consumer, the truth is too much for you to handle

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.