I need honest feedback.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021.

1. #1 Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    So i was wondering i stumbled across a website called seedsman a cannabis seeds bank online and they claim there seeds are not chemically modified and that they are all natural i personally wouldnt trust them because ive smoked weed in cans straight from the dispensary and when i read the manual on the cans they claimed in the package that it was 100% free of pesticides and when i smoked it they lied and there products were full of pesticides so i now distrust dispensary weed and idk if i should distrust of seed banks online that claim they are non gmo seeds i personally would only smoke and buy the natural stuff but thats my personal choice, any advice or insight buying from this site i will appreciate it thanks.

2. Are you saying you can tell the weed contains pesticides just by smoking it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Actually pesticide bud when you smoke it you get the high dont get me wrong, but at the same time it feels like a dirty high like its been tainted or tampered with just like when you eat you favorite food but the person who cooked it made it nasty and its not enjoyable if you can put it that way or comparable.

4. That's really amazing. I've never heard that before.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021
    Id call it a heithened sense.

6. Have you ever tried GMO cannabis? I didn't know they were doing that yet. Do you know what company is doing the modification? Is it Monsanto? What traits are they giving the plants? Are they more potent or spider mite resistant or what?

Seedsman is a reputable company. I grew out some of their White Widow auto one year and they turned out great.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021
    The government made all cannabis legal with a green card offcourse and with one reason and one goal in mind was to add pesticides in all there weed products containing the THC compound as one of there ingredients that the bud must contain pesticides as there main ingredient to make profit off the people and to dumb them down if you read online correct me if im wrong pesticides creates diseases and lowers your IQ why else will they make cannabis legal 1. is it for your own good or.. 2. Is it for there own gain.. Just look at history the answer is a no brainer, just think about that for a moment also there was a famous qoute from tupac it was like "Trust No One" and i believe that has some truth to it you shouldnt especially trust the government i wouldnt agree more if id have a choice id live off the land in the woods somewhere growing my own weed, fruits, and veggies away from all tyrannt government who only seeks to enslave you from your own god given rights.

8. To tax it and make money... o_O ...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021
    Exactly, and all while you get sick and run to them for pharma meds which make you sick also.

10. wow

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ***Shakes my head respectfully at entire thread**
    GMO, would take labs modifying the dna and rna of the species.... please I am very curious to know of a lab taking it this far?
    They can’t even get it infused in beer with hops right yet
    And hey man I’m all for believing the government has nefarious reasons some times but to say an entire country legalized a plant because they modified the entire gene pool available with pesticides to make you sick you in turn buy pharma meds.............
    I’ve got beachfront property in Iceland for sale, I’ll give you a special deal...

On a serious note,

Yes Seedsman are bad ass! They have great service! Pay with Bitcoin and get freebies.
    I had an issue with two seeds not germming rather my issue or the genetics. They made it right within two weeks total.

Can’t wait to see how the meds end up!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1