I Have Covid - Tell Us Your Experience

Discussion in 'General' started by shortnbushy, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Have you had a covid test done at all dude?? If you haven't go get 1 done asap

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hey Toni, thanks for the concern my dear! Yes I'm doing fine, my taste and smell came back after around 3 weeks and although my energy levels are less than they were, I'm feeling grateful for making a good recovery. Now I'm just waiting to be able to go outside and get my hair cut lol. Hope you're doing great wherever in the world you are! Much love ✌

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hey Toni, thanks for the concern my dear! Yes I'm doing fine, my taste and smell came back after around 3 weeks and although my energy levels are less than they were, I'm feeling grateful for making a good recovery. Now I'm just waiting to be able to go outside and get my hair cut lol. Hope you're doing great wherever in the world you are! Much love ✌

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I don't know why that posted twice

• Like Like x 1
  5. hahaha——
    first let me just say that i respectfully respect however you and anyone else will and may feel about ‘covid-19’
    no i am NOT going to get a test done. and i am NOT going to get a vaccination. as hypercritical as it sounds
    (because i smoke weed and i am communicating on a weed forum/website)
    i don’t really want to put foreign substances into my body. as i get older and grow i am learning to do so. slowly i am changing my habits, trying to be more gentle on myself and take better care of myself.
    crazy thought but who knows what the covid test does and or has in it. i know sounds crazy and i’m fucked up....

and i am for sure not going to put the vaccination in my body. who knows what is in it. who knows how it changes the dna. who knows whaat the effects are. there is no consistency
    today they say it’s fine and safe to take

let’s take a step out of that particular box

a couple of months ago, news people went crazy because a story came out saying trump called the state of georgia and was said to have violated laws with that call

the other day the newspaper that wrote the story said it was all a lie, fabricated and made up.

how do you trust these people??

• Like Like x 1

6. Dude what the fuck are you on about lol, I just asked if you'd been tested.. nothing about a vaccine :huh:

How do you know you had covid without having a test done... You don't do you :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. giphy (54).gif

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. lol
    different levels baby!!
    different experiences, different lessons learned though life...different everything
    but it don’t mean we have to dislike one and another???

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. i love that look on the guys face. where is that from?????

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. It's Jim Cornette in the picture I posted :laughing:,he worked in the wrestling business for years but now he does podcasts lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. i need to find a spot to get those for my phone. those faces would just say it all sometimes. no need to text anything

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Just Google search anything then put gif after it then click images.. for example you could put "baseball gif" & you'll get 10000s of GIFs :hello::hello:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. i never even thought about it. i think i will try when my helpers sends/says something stupid

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Yeah, if I felt like I had COVID, I'd want to know for sure if I actually had it. If nothing else, the curiosity would kill me. I MIGHT have had it but missed the testing window. I was in the hospital for 3 days with pneumonia, but all tests for COVID came back negative. It could have been I had it month/weeks earlier and it had left my body leaving me with infection. The hospital didn't test for the antibodies to my knowledge. I'm currently dealing with undiagnosed issues and have been ever since then. So seems "COVID-Y" to me, but would need antibody tests.

I just got Moderna shot #1 yesterday and I can see a lot of people are getting them now. Glad to see this battle starting to swing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Wish you all the best with your health mate. My understanding is if it was viral pneumonia and not bacterial, there's a very high chance that covid caused it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I'm going to flag this one as false.
    Where is your source for such a statement?

:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. haha lol everything is flagged as fake news. even stuff that is true; has been flagged as false news

after so many years of all of this ‘confusion’, how are we to even know what is false news? or true news

or just

propaganda

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Did you read the article?
    It does not claim it was a lie and retracted.
    It does say that there were two calls and one was inaccurately quoted.

It also states these two important facts;

The original story that got so much attention was Trump’s call with Raffensperger, for which we had the full and accurate transcript all along. It has not been corrected. Furthermore, it remains the case that Trump did in fact call Watson to insist he won the state and that she should turn up evidence revealing fraud. “The country is counting on it,” he said.

Overall, the Post’s correction changes what we know about the exact words Trump said to Watson, but it doesn’t fundamentally change our understanding of what Trump was saying to Georgia state officials at the time.

And the bottom line; (Guilty as charged).
    Those sympathetic to Trump or skeptical of the media will wonder if he got a bad rap regarding that larger story. He did not.

:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1