Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make the most potent Bud butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Slimjesus313, Feb 6, 2021.

1. If anybody has the knowledge of making the strongest butter possible please let me know.
    I have strong bud, really strong kief, and everything necessary to make it. I do not care if I waste any product I just want the absolute strongest recipe. Please and thank you

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wish there was a way to do it without it making the entire place reek °o°

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Im fine with it. I grow and cook edibles in my house so its always smells like dank lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Have ya looked into BNW Hashcaps?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think making it into a concentrate like bubble hash, kief, bho etc before adding it to the butter/oil is the way to go for making some potent stuff although i havent tryed it myself yet. A lot of recipes call for a 1:1 ratio of cannabis to oil but ive always wanted to get it as strong as possible so i only need to eat a tiny piece so ive done what i see others do adding water to the weed/oil mixture to be able to cook more volume of weed into less oil. Ive put 2 oz of abv into a tablespoon of coconut oil with this method for example which would be hard to do without adding the extra water. The downside to this is that im not sure how to get it to store for very long because there is moisture inside it that can mold eventually so i only make enough to last a short while which is annoying and it would be nice to have it more shelf stable and i guess you might be able to cook all the water out of it but it seems like for a longer shelf life it would be best not to introduce water/contaminants and just go with making it from concentrates at the start.

Or if you didnt want to do concentrates and didnt want to add water to it you could continually make batches of butter/oil using the previous infused oil and adding more weed to it at a 1:1 ratio and repeating but that is just insanity lol.

Just my observations i am no pro and would like to see other ways people like to go about making a more potent canna oil.

6. The strongest homemade concentrate that I know of is winterized feco/rso.

Next to that your kief, once it's decarbed, can make a strong butter depending on the butter/kief ratio.

• Like Like x 1
  7. On this site the best of the best is BadKats Hash cap recipe. It's what I've used for about 5 years now.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

5 grams of decarbed Kief or Hash or powdered buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecitihn
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

[​IMG]
    First round
    Triple batches shown
    15 grams of Kief
    3 tablespoons Coconut oil
    1.5 teaspoon Lecithin
    [​IMG]
    Second round
    [​IMG]
    Third Round
    [​IMG]
    And
    [​IMG]
    I think at this point I was going to stop so I did the finger wipe and bowl lick.
    [​IMG]
    I make this for pain control with a side of super stone.
    Doesn't get any stronger per drop IME.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. While I do keep the majority in the fridge they have a very long room temp shelf life.
    A year or better with no issues and it's hot here most of the year. I keep pill jars of them stashed here and there and they last indefinitely.

Yes I fill by hand as I've not found a better system yet. Tried several cap holders and went back to hand filling one at a time.
    I have to mix the dish between each fill to keep the sludge stirred up and don't let it settle to long.
    Each of my capsules are around 75mg and I try and stay at 1 per day but currently at 4. A few days break will reset me.

There are 2 main types of Lecithin. Sunflower or Soy.
    Each can come as Liquid, Granules, Powder.
    I try and avoid GMO soy based and the brand I use claims it's GMO free.
    Lecithin is the kicker. The force multiplier. Doubles the bang and the duration.
    Liposomal Encapsulation is what we use it for. It's in many foods and medications.
    Makes less do more.

BNW

10. Thanks for the rundown! I'll have to reconsider the lecithin i guess. I hope your dose can go back down to 1 a day soon if its for the pain and forget what i said if its for the super stone lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Whats lecithin for?

12. We are trying for " Liposomal Encapsulation"
    The Lecithin doubles the bang and triples the duration.
    It improves the bioavailability of the Kief-Hash.
    Makes less do more.

BNW

• Like Like x 2