How to ask a girl over to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iRunLungz, Apr 17, 2021.

1. And if you're not old as dirt and still act like this, my God, bless your poor soul. The real world must eat you alive on the daily

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. This is the one for sure!!!!

@heaven can you chime in to help him.

Hey you might like my favorite emote to LOL!!!

No I don’t play fortnite. My son is 8 and runs circles around kids twice his age.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Yeah. They flat out told OP to lie and say he's 18 on a 21 + fourm like the admins will not see that

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Bro who are you talking to??

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Not you my guy we cool lol. You're as chill as an ice cube

6. What the fuck is with all the old age comments Mr spring chicken lmaoooooo, for real do you hate your grandparents too or is it anyone that's older then yourself that's not part of your family???

• Like Like x 1
  7. Look OP you're going to get banned. Wish you the best of luck. I can't say smoking under the age of 18 or 21 is even physically healthy as your body and brain is still developing but you do you.

But I'm sure most everyone here was smoking in HS

• Like Like x 1
  8. [QUOTE="Joeblowprojects, post: 25606425, member: 1135246"I can't say smoking under the age of 18 or 21 is even physically healthy as your body and brain is still developing but you do you.

But I'm sure most everyone here was smoking in HS[/QUOTE]

Damnit man, I was wondering what’s wrong with me

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Why have you changed your tune dude lol, a minute ago u was defending OP like you personally checked if they was of age..

People go off on underage people on here because they don't want a bunch of kids flooding the forum... + The site can get in shit if they allow underages on here lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. All g I made this acc today just to ask this question so idc. I smoke less than three times a month. Thanks, I’m good. Farewell.

11. The dam whipper snapper is going to be grounded from the boobtube if he doesn’t get his act right.

Man how polarizing is this thread
    Zeeeshhhh

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You know what? Lets allow all the under 21 Jabronies on here and this site to get shut down.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. You won't get banned man as there is no way to prove your age now that you've said ur 18 lol, if you are truly 18 I'm sorry myself & others have questioned you/ gone off.

Good luck with the chick & remember to wrap it up if u get lucky :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's 18 over here to join man idk about where you are bro :laughing:

16. Probs 21 if I'm wrong I do apologize

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Get your snout cleaned before you start barking Screenshot_20210416-200244_Chrome.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1

18. Please take your own advice that's the grasscity shop.. this is Grasscity Forums. They're not the same thing lmaoooo so to quote yourself "Get your snout cleaned before you start barking"