How to ask a girl over to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iRunLungz, Apr 17, 2021.

1. I’m in HS, and there’s this girl that I talk to very minimally. However, we are I guess what you could call childhood friends. She’s almost like a girl next door. I’m thinking of inviting her over for a smoke sesh. Maybe I might even make a move on her. Now, I’ve seen her smoke maybe once, so she isn’t exactly a seasoned smoker. But I feel like inviting her over telling her we’ll share a j will probably prevent any potential awkwardness, and help her relax a bit more. How should I go about this? Should I text her out of the blue the day of?

2. Just tell her u blaze and do she wanna smoke?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. She knows I do. So should I just tell her I’ve got a j, and ask her if she’s down to pull up? This is the first time I’m doing something like this

4. Yeah, just be casual and ask if she wanna kick it and smoke, just keep it simple. I hope you report back and tell us she said yes!

5. How old are you?

6. He’s in HS. Commend his courage to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Alright thanks my dude

8. Just be cocky funny. My wife now, was my best friend first in HS. First time I told her i smoke she freaked out called me a pot head, next day we were in my backyard in a tent I pitched to smoke together, LOL 15 years later we are about to have our 2nd child.

Ask her if she’s down to chill and smoke. Make it fun, don’t get stoned and melt into your chair. Get stoned and have fun, make activities if she says yes. Even if it’s dumb shit like cornhole, darts, smoke games?
    No Netflix isn’t activities
    That’s for later once y’all know each other. Can’t be quiet during a movie and get to know each other.

• Like Like x 2

9. Dudes probably asking to report him for being "underage" for grasscity smh

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Just say 18 and you're golden my dude lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I’m 18

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Damn thanks for responding. I was planning on doing Netflix LOL. So spend time outdoors after smoking basically?

• Like Like x 1
  13. It might have been more of a dry rhetorical question, to his lack of experience. Instead of prying to nark on some one.
    I’d hope we don’t have those types around these parts.
    They can take that to a certain forum I will not even name any more... blocked my account access for an American and a Presidential flag.... scum.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Highschool??? How old are u dude???

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. 18 on here ...repoted

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I am 18

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Fuck that dude we don't want no 14 year old billy on here thinking he has Iron lungs then greening out & puking over some poor chick while showing off lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Hey fellas he said he's 18. Get a life and fall back

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. You said you're in high school then suddenly you're 18 after another member tells you what to say..
    giphy - 2021-04-17T012846.497.gif

20. Homie got on here to ask a simple question. Probably has no one else to turn to. Find something productive to do

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1