How does gravity work? new idea

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by trevorjohnson32, Dec 14, 2020.

1. This is my own idea of how gravity works. It's nearly five years old. I wrote it while smoking so I guess I'm seeing how it does on grass forum.
    One can see in the drawing that the 3D image of gravity looks similar to the 2D experiment with a weight on a sheet of fabric or elastic. That experiment is 2D because it only works because of the gravity below the sheet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. But why is there more gravity under my bathroom scale than under my triple beam?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. The smallest particles of matter are made of the same substance as the space medium, at an extreme density. Their density puts a squeezing force on the space medium of the universe. This squeezing force creates a field around the particles that makes its gravity field. The gravity field is strongest near the particles and tapers off further away. When two gravity fields touch, the denser regions of space of one gravity field pinches or squeeze’s on the lesser dense regions of space in the other gravity field. The same squeezing of space on space that occurs near the particle occurs when the two gravity fields touch and the objects are pulled together thusly.

The denser a substance is in a jar, the more it weighs. Density increases weight. When two Hydrogen atoms fuse they lose weight. So it makes since that they are losing density and that the smallest particles of matter are made of dense space.

Light is a wave or a density spreading out through the space medium to less dense regions of that medium. The wave adds weight to the atom but remains a wave in the electron shell.

4. Can you please explain what "space time" is ?

5. I just use the term space now. The video is 5 years old. I think I've read that space-time refers to the four dimensional take on space. This for me is impossible because an object's dimensional position of X,Y,Z does no match it s position according to the light it emits. example stars that are far away aren't in the position we see them.

6. A simple experiment would prove the OP. Would a vacuum chamber in a gravity field have a stronger draw then a vacuum chamber absent of a gravity field? If a vacuum chamber in a gravity field had a stronger effect on a standard atmosphere, this would prove that space in a gravity field is in fact compressed and denser then space that is unaffected by gravity

7. #8 organicrev, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Think of 1D as a straight Line , think of 2D as two intersecting lines as coordinates on a flat map, think of 3D as an actual position say a bird is in the air on earth, now those are all spacial dimensions, the big breakthrough is that you can't move through our 3 dimensional reality while also moving through the 4D, time. You're at your computer today, tomorrow you're doing the same thing sitting at the computer, is it the same you? No! Even though your location can be described as being in the exact same 3D position RELATIVE to your surroundings on earth you have moved through the 4th dimension of time to get to the next day. We cannot move through space unless we are also moving through time, hence we broadened our perspective and instead of calling it just space we aptly have started calling it space-time because the two are so closely connected and important to each others function.
    Here's a lil 2 min clip that i think helps me understand space-time as a whole concept better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is there such a thing as a 'squeezing' on space? And if yes could a gravity field be a squeezing pressure on space that extends out from the atomic nucleus pit, which could then be thought of as a vacuum squeezing space 3 dimensionally? and isn't this more proof the universe is inseperable, contrary to what gravity wave people think?

9. The human minds has the tendency to complicate things in search explanations. For every question answered, two or three new questions are generated. Kinda like a fractal; infinite detail.

If you were making a physics based video game, how would you program gravity? Time space is only an artifact of the relationship of objects imo.

10. Which do you guys like more as 3D image of gravity, the OP or the one seen in article's below?

Attached Files:

11. I'm thinking that light as a wave which is a denser region of a medium spreading to a less dense region, reaches a point in the gravity field of the atomic nucleus where the density of the gravity field is the same density of the wave and gets trapped bouncing out creating an electron. What think?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Gravity = magic

13. I think you would be best to start and the fundamentals of physics and ask as many questions you can think of as you seek answers.

14. I think you've smoked yourself silly my dude :laughing: did you not learn about gravity when in school.. I remember learning that shit when I was a child :laughing:

15. Gravity is li like a bowl of marsh mellow with raisins that expand out, there now can I have a prize?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Nope, it can contract as well. If using grapes at least.

17. grape raisins that expand describe a lot about science. light is stored in raisins and hits you in the face.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1