how do you fire your employee?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I would not say it’s a gender thing, guys come up with bullshit excuses also

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. you cant learn methods of perfection from books,it comes through experience,you might ask those that have replied with some the ideas what country they come from,here in the states,you would have the labor board and not only that the ada on you and you would not be in busines but yet in court being sued for some the thing stated,come on really age,gender really,why not just buy a robot,that what world is coming to anyway,dont hire women because of menstral issues,crap i thought i heard it all,oh well guess im just old,try some that shit in the states,like i said ,if theyt disrspect you,warn with direct directions what you expect,they like or not,is there decision,they leave or stay,if there is a next time then can them.
    wow that just blows my damn mind,what if during the world wars we didnt hire women ,crap man they held down the home front and supplied all the needs back then for the war effort,uh huh prime example of books teaching things,they take the bible from schools to replace with this crap really.
    good luck with your endevore mate but from what i see you dont pay taxes and cash payments will bit you one day.so you might really think along the line of if i piss one off what the action on a legal basic is,great luck to you

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Give lots of warning, verbal and in writing of things they are doing wrong, giving coaching and options to improve, that way, if they dont, they know whats coming and its easier to approach

4. I always avoided hiring single parents, which is a woman 90% of the time. They can often barely manage their home life, which usually always leads to attendance and performance issues.

5. some of you folks wonder why there are folks that just ride a government check

6. ...and then my younger sister got married ...THANK GOD!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Oh, was it a joke about employing your sister and im hella slow?:laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. a total spoilt bitch ...whoose just left my place after a 2 month stay ....horrid

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. it would be easier wouldn’t it???

but i don’t want that. i want something better for my family then what the government gives out

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. you want good employees ,you got to treat them good all i can say mate,management comes from on the job experience,you cant learn it in a book hands down.
    i will say this if your paying them daily that fine as long as your taxing them,but if you are just rolling under the table your asking for a world of hurt,ncle sam will and can and very damn good at ruining and taking even your living room couch.
    pay your taxes mate ,we all hate the shit but it is life,you want to make a name for you and your company dont screw with some thing as simple as paying your taxes.
    keep this in mind if your ever get audited,they will jack with you for years to come if they find something wrong,just like a mark at a gambling table.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I need some cash work!! What's up :passtheshit:

12. i try and treat them good. from day one. sometimes i wonder if maybe that is the problem? your rite about the experience. it takes a while. everyone tells me, i should do that and i should do this as far as
    my ‘company’ is concerned; the thing is, i am still learning, i am still growing, i have a lot to learn, and i have a lot to earn. i will make adjustments when they are needed and more importantly, when the time is right

• Like Like x 1
  13. #53 old shol4evr, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    bro if your eyes open in the morning that is as good as it gets,the rest of the day is up to you of how it goes,all actions are your good or bad.
    you learn something new every day at any age,so drop that idea,those that claim glory or full of shit,every day a new generation of people start,so how can you claim glory,thing is dont kiss there ass,dont walk above them a smile goes a long way,a your doing a great job goes a long way.same for the mop bucket i mentioned,dont ever forget YOUR roots and were you came from and all will work out.
    they come and go ,that is no reason at all to heard them like cattle if you dig what i mean

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. man, i could not agree with you more. exactly everything you said.
    stick to my roots and stay humble.
    there is always someone better then me and someone bigger then me.

• Like Like x 1