Hello all you good people.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lbuds, Apr 9, 2021.

1. New guy here. names Bryan. From Green Country Okla. Joined to learn how to grow better and shoot the breeze about good bud. have a great day and thanks up front for the welcomes.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Welcome aboard L :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:You want to learn more about growing? I've got just the thing for you! I'm "Granny", and I collect studies and articles that are all related to cannabis one way or another.

We do have a lot of excellent growers here at GC, but I have info on growing that you won't find without a lot of searching. Let me tease you with a few "oldies but goodies" from the "Cultivation" section in the "Latest" segment of my List.

CARBOHYDRATE-NITROGEN RATIOS WITH RESPECT TO THE SEXUAL EXPRESSION OF HEMP. (USA) (full – 1934) CARBOHYDRATE-NITROGEN RATIOS WITH RESPECT TO THE SEXUAL EXPRESSION OF HEMP

TIME FACTOR IN UTILIZATION OF MINERAL NUTRIENTS BY HEMP by Sister Mary Etienne Tibeau. (USA) (full – 1936) TIME FACTOR IN UTILIZATION OF MINERAL NUTRIENTS BY HEMP

Influence of photoperiodism on cannabinoid content of Cannabis sativa L.. (Brazil) (full – 1978) UNODC - Bulletin on Narcotics - 1978 Issue 1 - 007

If you think those are interesting, you can check out the other "Cultivation" studies and articles I've collected, here- New January 2021 Granny's List

Have fun!:Love-Plant:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. hi @Lbuds welcome to the city.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome. :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello there newcomer. I wish you well and a long happy stay on our little home away from home.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Welcome dood

• Like Like x 1
  8. Deepest regards my friend.

9. thanks for the welcomes

10. Greetings and salutations

11. Thanks again pass it around.

12. If you insist. :passtheshit:

Welcome to the City man.

• Like Like x 1