Grow tent help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by skeeter456, Apr 18, 2021.

1. So i am looking for a 2x2 grow tent. Can someone direct me on a tent and light within the $100-$150 range? I already have a hydro farm fan and filter. Wife said I get the go ahead but with so many out there i am not sure what to get.

2. ultimately u will want a bigger tent and light. I would suggest getting a 3x3 tent 80'' tall. The short tents are miserable to work with; so many people run out of room.

look into a 3x3 vivosun tent and maybe a vivosun 315 cmh light. Youll be looking at closer to 300$ but you will not regret it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Also I wish in could have a bigger tent the space is some what limited

4. Mars a decent tent? EbY has a 2x2 with a 600w led for 135 i see. Anyone try that

5. Thats not a true 600w led. its probably 100w or less. you will want 150-200 watts for a 2x2.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thank you for your input! Is their mars ts1000 good for a 2x2?

7. Vivosun tents are working great for me. And my Lenofocus LF100 light absolutely fills my 2x2. $99 on Amazon for a 120-150w QB. 150w for $99. NOT samsung diodes if that matters to you. 2 grows with it and it matches(or beats) my HLG550 in my 4x4. Fantastically satisfied with this light. No heat issues, tent never goes over 77. $100 vivosun 2x2x5 and the $100 Lenofocus100 are definitely working great for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you i will check them out!!

9. 65 wall watts for 1.5x2.5 is real nice week one veg. 36” tall tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Well i ended up with a cool grows 24x24x55 tent, and a bestva 1000w led light. Hopefully my 6” hydrofarm fan isnt to big for it. I bought a fan speed control just in case. Air pots were on my list, but money was getting short, so i went with 3gal fabric pots instead.

11. You will crush it in fabric. 6” is probably over kill for that tent even on low but who knows. Depending on your area and environment you might be fine. 185 wall watts on that light so attach it to the ceiling. For me I wouldn’t want more then 100 in that tent. But attach it tot he ceiling and when you are 18” off the floor with the pot included you have to switch to flower. OR you let it grow up to like maybe 24-30” then bend everything down to about 18-20” in a scrogg then flower. These are your options. Only you will choose what’s going to work for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Crush it as in break the tent with all the weight? I was going to leave the fan outside of it because it is so large (bought it years ago and never used it, was planning on a big tent). Just my filter and light would be hanging in the tent. Think the light it too strong?