Grove bags anyone using them?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Q Banger, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Supposed to cure without the need of burping. Going to try them out in the next couple of weeks. Just got 10 bags that hold a qp each. Can't really explain how it works just go to the website. If you're familiar with them discuss IMG_20210330_163204770.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Planning on harvesting this weekend but you know how that goes. Definitely will keep you updated

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's like it solves a non existent issue in my opinion. Good luck tho, hope it works well.

4. People have better things to do than burp jars. It's called progress or technology

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I agree burping sucks...dont get why people use jars for curing. Hard to beat the price and utility of turkey bags imo

6. Ty

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Okay guys just harvested a half pound. 3.5oz sunset sherbet top bag 4.5oz gg4 bottom bag. IMG_20210406_225207516_HDR.jpg Will update in a few weeks IMG_20210408_061827299.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im all about the 5 gallon buckets.

9. If you smoked my gg4 you would think it's already cured that's only 9 days in the bag. The sunset is the same. Both fire. Never grew bud this potent before. At least not this potent this early. Ready to smoke, high terped and white ash. These bags are legit. Jars and burping=60w incandescent bulb
    Grove bag=650r hlg
    Went ahead and bagged up my first photo grow of the year. Added 4 more bags to the mix. You can see the contrast of the ones that have been in bags for a while. Approx 23oz IMG_20210417_093818572.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh dam that’s what’s up! where can we buy them

11. I bought mine at the website

12. Grove bag.com?

13. Yeah

14. Cool. My first thought was that plastic in general does not contain everything 100% but it seems to be working good for you.

I too am a bit tired or burping jars for weeks on end. Anything that helps on making a good end product without missing out is welcome

• Like Like x 1
  15. One use and I guarantee you you'll never use jars for curing again their that good. Haven't smoked bud this terpy in a good minute.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I agree, if you grow that much. Got those too, with gamma lids....but I prefer using them for storage.

17. Yep gamma lids are the tits. I find even just 2-4 oz cures nicely in a 5 gallon bucket. Only have to "burp" it once every few days- a week because there is so much space in them.

• Like Like x 2
  18. is there any thread you guys could point me to for these curing methodes? im trying to learn as much about curing as i can, i think i need to refine how i cure my harvest