Grasscity selling Seeds

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Vee, Nov 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Admin,
    and why not the site is managed by a limited Canadian company and that weed is legal in Canada, and besides RMJL...you'd have already a great customer base?
    I'll not make a poll as it may cause a storm ....lol

comments please

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. that would be chill, id be super down to buy my seeds from gc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd buy from them.

4. Seeds are only legal right now if purchased thru the “system”

Basically the gov’t sells seeds and no one else is allowed to. Yet.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. GC Would need to go thru regulatory approval process to become a retailer.

Not cheap

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Talking out of my ass, but would partnering up with an established seller and rebranding under the GC logo work?

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. i mean obviously this is all hypothetical, but i bet a partner ship could be done, i doubt any established distributor would want to fully rebrand to gc. i could imagine a group like the vault (who have always been good to gc) might be willing to sell like a grasscity specific strain

8. Is this the case in Canada? I think in US it's citizens that have the souvenir seed business. Not sure

9. Transporting seeds across state lines in the U.S. is still illegal and the majority of business for Grasscity is U.S. based. The risk is just too much to invest in it or they would have done so a long time ago.

They did start a CBD shop (no flower though) as it is legal.

The fact that Grasscity is now owned by a Canadian company doesn't make the risk any different.

Of course, you never know what can happen. :)

As of today, though...that's a no.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.