Graffix Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mr-NiceGuy, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Hey there, I've been on the hunt for this old school Graffix bong for soooo long now. I can not find one anywhere around Maine, or on the web anywhere. I'm looking to buy one as long as it isn't broken in anyway, if it is broken in anyway we still might be able to figure something out. I am a Graffix collector, I have ceramic based, acrylic tubed 12" from 1990 that is my baby. I smoke out of it regularly, I have since 2011 when I first started using it.  I also have a 12" ceramic bubble that was made last year I believe, along with a 2 ft acrylic, and a 2 ft glass tubed, ceramic based. I really want this one that's in the pictures and a 4 ft Glass on Ceramic to make my collection damn near complete.  

Attached Files:

2. I have a 4 footer just as you described with the original 4 foot traffic cardboard and plastic storage tube

3. Nice to See a Fellow Mainiac Poking around :) Good luck on your finds brother

4. Mr

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

5. His last activity was 6 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I have a glass iridescent one. It’s used but not broken.

7. I have been searching everywhere with no luck. I am ISO the centerpiece for old school graffix. I have a large collection of old school graffix bases that need a 2 1/2" center piece with the screw on collar. Any information on where to get one or a few of them would be great. Also always looking for more vintage ceramic graffix bases if anyone has any for sale.

Attached Files:

8. Op been gone for years , I’d suggest trying online no way a local shop will have them.
    Or find collectors who got extra parts , who knows what site or we’re tho …

9. First time I smoked weed was out of 12 inch purple acrylic pull carb Graffix tube. I got a pictorial education of vaginal anatomy right after.:RoorRip:

10. refer to post 9, if you got a question or informative information make a new thread .