Good Memory

Discussion in 'General' started by Winterfell2112, Apr 17, 2021.

1. I know weed usage, for the most part, causes memory issues. Mostly short term.

However, when I get high I seem to open Pandora’s Box on memories. As in my mind starts remembering all kinds of things throughout time.

Open to suggested explanations on why a person would remember more instead of less while high.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. It is kinda interesting how the human mind works like that. I've also noted how fragile yet powerful our minds really are. Our mental states can be so easily broken down into chaos yet who knows what we could do using our full brain capacity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Agreed. The exceptions to the norm generally stand out in a majority crowd as well with regards to various items. In this case, good memory instead of bad memory while under a THC influence. Thank you for the insight.

looking forward to more from you and/or others on this phenomenon.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Open Your Mind...

1BF81EE3-25EC-49F3-80D9-4B858952DED3.jpeg

j

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I’m sorry, what’s the topic?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. i was the same way. i had a great memory. i remembered everything. now 20 years of smoking later, i will forget why i am doing something in the middle of doing sometimes lmao

like, what am i doing???

• Like Like x 1
  7. I must say that luckily, I haven’t experienced a problem after smoking for 30 plus years and pretty much daily since 1996. God forbid and I pray not, but it could all change tomorrow.

8. What could change tomorrow

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. he will all of suddenly be standing in front of his car wondering why he is there and what did he need to get
    lol
    that’s me btw

• Funny Funny x 1