GMO x Grape Pie, LA Zkittlez and Wonder Weed: Organic Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by bradzbudz, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Hey everyone!

I've posted my grow before but it never got any traction.. Looking to change that :metal:

My setup:
    Marshydro TSW 2000w LED
    Spectrum King 1200w LED (not using rn)

Vortex S-Line Ultra Quiet 728 CFM Inline Fan
    Black Ops 750 CFM Carbon Filter

Medium: Coast of Maine: Stonington Blend
    reverse osmosis GAC filtered water

Strains:
    Cannarado ~ GMO x Grape Pie (3x)
    Bredby42~ Wonder Weed (2x)
    Bredby42~ LA Zkittlez (1x)

ISSUES:

Burnt the shit out of my seedlings week 2... Didn't realize how powerful my new light actually was so I dimmed it down to 25% to save money and my plants lol. Moved them into 2 gallon pots after about a week and half in seedling trays. They remained in the 2 gallon pots for 3 weeks but i noticed that around day 30 of veg I started to see potassium deficiencies (I think). Spoke with a coast of maine rep and they told me to transplant immediately so I did as soon as I could on day 34 of veg. They then went into 10 gallon fabric pots. I will keep them their and follow the same schedule except transplant my Wonder Weed and LA Zkittlez a week earlier to avoid nutrient deficiencies.

I also experimented a little with my GMO x Grape Pie... One of my phenos was super scraggly and has some odd leaf formations so I just let it do its thing. My second plant which was normal and structured well was Fim'd and amended again with Down to Earth kelp, neem seed meal and azomite (This plant suffered the most and was the only one I fim'd). The last plant was amended but not Fim'd and is healthiest of the bunch.

Did I mention.. Only tap water.. No nutes.

My co-worker put me on to living soil so i decided to give it a shot. Apparently it helps with the terp and resin production. Excited to see how this goes and hear peoples feed back!

Happy Growing from Brad

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1