Frankentent V1.0

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mr_Kryton, Mar 14, 2021.

1. #1 Mr_Kryton, Mar 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Hi Everyone.

Just finished my Micro-Grow Frankentent LOL. It's been a fun project.
    Love comments, so let them fly.
    Good, Bad, otherwise. I doughnut care, will be working on the 24'x48' Frankentent next round.
    :love-m3j:

Tent - 18x36x36 VIVOSUN
    Lighting - 1 Freelicht FL-1000 Dimmable LED with NEARPOW Dual Digital Light timer
    4 CXhome T5 LED Grow Strips (Side Lighting)
    Ventilation - 4" Intake with Spectre Turbo (yeah, like for a car) filter for pest and Light control
    4" Exhaust with Spectre Turbo (yes like for a car) filter
    Tripole dual head USB fan (Directed air movement)
    And an assundry of double sided sticky tape and Velcro LOL

I'm pretty please with how it turned out. Was originally going to be the wife's seedling area, but as she seems to have lost interest in her project, I've done my best to set it up as my Auto's tent, and will be setting up the 24x48 for Photoperiods (That will be a different thread)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thank you!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's like 2021 textbook quality. Good job :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Probably one of the best tent setups I've seen in a while.
    Looks good lol. Keep us updated.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WOW. Thanks yawl!!
    Like seriously, thanks.

I've already got most of the gear for the bigger tent, just have to learn how to grow a little better (or at all LOL). But that's why I'm here, yeah?
    :passtheshit:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. What’s the meter reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The little white one?
    RH and Temp.

8. IMG_6845.JPG IMG_6847.JPG P3020224.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Ok, how did you connect your PVC supports to your tent frame?

That's perfect!!! Nice job!

10. I just clip the XL binder clips to the tent poles to hold the pvc frames where i want them.

11. i dont know if u can see the links

pvc.JPG

12. Yep, got the links :)
    Can't see the clips in the pic, it looked like you drilled through the tent poles and used the eye-bilts to secure the PVC to the tent poles :)

13. i can't see those pics.
    i can see that pic. If you use 5-ways on the top, you can later make it higher if you need to... looks good man.

14. nah that would make them to weak to hold up my giant fan/filter its like 80 pounds lol. the binder clips make it super easy to adjust height. or Gorilla makes those "high cfm kits" should work with any tent but u might have to cut the poles down for some tents.

high cfm.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  15. i dont understand why links only work half the time on this site.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The weakening thing was exactly what I was thinking :)

17. I have that same tent. I think I’m pulling like 65 watts from the wall and my light is right to the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. I donno about watts and all. Mine lights came by means of....

Hmmmmmm, I like that one, it's purdy and it's in my current budget. Hey Amazon, send me that shyt. LOL

OK, I jest a little, but I really don't know anything about the watts from wall, just their general ratings.

19. I do think I just realized something about myself though. I lose all sense of time with these plant things. All like 'why the hell are they still so small, they are taking for EVER.' Then look at the tags, and they popped dirt like 3, 4, and 12 days respectively LOLOL
    :biggrin: