Fish tank fed cannabis

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SirInfi, Jun 14, 2019.

1. The original big plant started seed in that pot, not sure why the others never grew.

2. I love the aquascape in the year old pic. Just get a load of plants in there. That will further improve water quality and looks. But cool lookin fish

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok so long time since I've added any updates.

Was very busy with life and couldn't give my plants the attention they needed, let alone take pictures of them.

So, the plant that was featured on this thread, has been through some tough times. She got watered as normal but all of a sudden most of her died with 2 days. Very sudden. Cant explain it. 2 of the bottom stalks remained and is making flower as usual.

A 2nd pot that I didnt expect to survive (planted amongst some succulents in a 15 gallon pot) seemed to thrive for unknown reasons, it was held up with a twisty tie since it sprouted in the shade.

Here's the one that I originally posted, almost died but still hanging on and making stinky flower.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the one that I didnt have much faith in but always made sure it got fish tank water and sun.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have no idea how much buds I'll get from both.

I watch them daily, when hairs are %75 orange I'll cut them and hang in the garage til the stems snap and do my cure plan. Burp them in jars.

I wasnt planning on a huge yield anyways, it was just for fun as I got free seeds.

Maybe next year I'll try to put more time and effort into these beautiful plants.

On the bonus side, these 2 dinky little plants make my house smell great.

4. Forgot to add, about a week ago they're just getting water from a garden hose. I figure I'll let the fish poop come out of the soil. I have no idea when theyll be cut.

5. Don’t reuse the soil that was in the pot when that one plant unexpectedly dampened off. Looked like verticillium wilt. Not worth risk.

6. If I do another grow next year everything will be new.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just cut the plant. Looked like most of the hairs was orange.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks like I'll get a quarter ounce dried. No idea thought to be honest.

[​IMG]

9. You never know until it’s on the scale! Lol

10. I wont even put them on a scale!
    This was just a recreational grow, turned out better than expected haha!

Currently have them hanging in my office with the ac on since it takes humidity down a bit and temp.
    Its 80 out with 80% humidity. Ac should bring it down to 67° and 50% humidity, about. I ordered a thermometer that shows humidity, should be here by tomorrow.
    Once the stems snap, theyll go into Mason jars.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Very healthy looking. Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for all your kind words blade!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Ok they went into the jar today. Stems on the bigger one snapped almost clean off, little ones completely. Hope I didnt dry too much.
    Room was 45% to 66% humidity with the AC on.

As they sit in the jar now, its 61%.

I really hope they dont smell like hay when I'm done.

My plan is to open the jar once a day for a few minutes, and keep watching humidity.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2