Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RollinGanja, Apr 5, 2021.

1. What’s up blades?

I didn’t find any recent threads about ESO so I figured I’d start one up for any recent players. Do any other blades play ESO actively? My shadow scale DPS is currently CP 360 on the PS4 NA servers and mostly do questing/pve/dungeons. I have not created a pvp character just yet but I’m looking into spec’ing one out soon. My psn is OGxJSuave if anyone wants to link up and run some undaunted.

This thread is not strictly for PS4 NA players, but for all GC ESO players to come and share some knowledge or group up! So stop by and say what’s up!:smoke:

2. I was also curious what everyone thinks of the new CP update, love it or hate it?

3. Search Results for Query: Elder Scrolls Online | Grasscity Forums - The #1 Marijuana Community Online

a bit old for me but it was the double take on no single player that killed it for many

4. Truthfully I actually play majority of the content solo. Which is why I enjoy the game so much aside from the lore. I solo all the story quest and overland dungeons. You can solo group dungeons too but my dps is too spongy for that so that is the only time I really have to group up. The base game is pretty cheap these days, runs around $12 usually which comes with hours upon hours of content. This was my first mmorpg since RuneScape days and was hesitant about buying it but the elder scroll series are just some much fun and interesting that I had to give it a try, eso did not disappoint even though it was made by Zenimax and both Bethesda.

• Informative Informative x 1