Drooping autoflower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by EAPaaron19, Apr 16, 2021.

1. My Auto Northern Lights on the left has been droopy the past week. It has been dry, it has been watered, I have added nutrients for the first time this week at 600 ppm. What does this look like and how to fix it? First time growing an autoflower.

PXL_20210416_042004961.jpg

2. Any fans in there?

3. They look thirsty, more like wilting than drooping, I don't see full on floppy leaves. Watering the plants will help raise the humidity somewhat against the dry air, maybe 2-10 RH change if watered regularly

4. Yeah I got a fan running in there. Just weird that when I fully watered them 3 days ago they stayed looking like this, and now the pot dried out and they look even more wilty. Just watered them with 800 PPM nutes just now. Iv never dealt with anything like this before on a photoperiod plant. This being an auto is my first time

5. Watered them good last night with 800 ppm nutrient water and its still droopy today. I just don't get it.

6. Plant looks like it's dried out flat out, feels dry, yet the soil is wet from watering yesterday. This makes no sense

7. Did you figure it out? Mine look the same

8. Overwatered.
    Lower leaves are not drooping but top is.
    Underwatering drooping starts at lower leaves. Overwatering starts at top leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Did you figure it out?
    I'm having the same problem right when flowering was starting, droopy after watering, let it dry out, even more droopy, watered again, still droopy..

10. If you are in soil, it needs to dry well between waterings.