Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. snapped a neck and had to tape it..using silica makes them less pliable..but needed to build up against the strong winds..seedlings are gd DSCN2687.JPG DSCN2686.JPG DSCN2688.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. did my BAR app online,,tomorrow fax them copy o SSI grant wit my CAP# and i'm done..just wait for approval...ahhh! being poor wrks in my favor..qualify for $1500 otherwise only $1000..i won;t be tellin fd stmps about it..they send a bean counter anytime you admit to havin over 2k..screw thhose guys..get a live in gurlfriend they be all up in yo shit

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. gurls are stackinng bud,,may 1 seedligs should be ready to tp to 18gal t DSCN2690.JPG DSCN2689.JPG ubs

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. this morn i drp'd 6 master kush..lookin at the MK compared to S#11..the 4 big MK will be used the runt given away..same wit the runt S#11..weather predicted hotter this summer than ever before so only hardy DSCN2691.JPG seedlinngs will be used

• Like Like x 2
  5. the ''bender splints'' wrk'd extremely well for me..only one per plnt was used or needed..really should only be used in erly veg to shape the plnt..it really focussed the auxins DSCN2693.JPG DSCN2692.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Plants look good dr , finally have a seedling sprouted in my tent , 1st grow since superbowls harvest. Saw you mention a newer car for you and the vw is on cl ? what did ya pick up ?

• Like Like x 4
  7. got a 2003 mazda 6 134k mi..nicest car i've ever owned..caliper fell off so it sat on a non op for a yr at least till they wanted it gone..fat gurl wit big tits owned it..lazy owner..bolt for caliper fell off and it was lotta fun gettin the right bolt..only drove the car a blk before i bought it..had no codes on code reader so i took a chance ..bought it and hhad it towed home..took 3.5 wks to get the right size bolt..FL was very helpful gettin the right size figured out...2003 but because of build date is a 04..WTF! finally got the right size once i knew that..passed smog and trnsfrd registration..now replacing all fluids in it before big road test..drove it 50mi so far..jury still out..think it'll end up being a gd buy..certainly better than the vw that was a BURN! DSCN2396.JPG DSCN2400.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. forgot..i paid $1,800 they wanted 2k..shoulda offered $1,700..smog cost $65 $161 in fees..yikes!

• Like Like x 3
  9. I always look at the date the ad was posted , the more stale the add the more comfortable I am tossing a low offer and see where it goes

• Like Like x 1
  10. i got it off of offer up..was posted maybe 10 mins before i lept on it..within two hrs i had bought it..it was who got there first pretty much..btw a mechanic frm Needles,ca is driving here sat morn to buy the vw and drive it back..no quibbling about the $1500 price at all..vw off to a nu life in Ariz where there is no smog...the interior part of the mini split got hung today..looks gd..plnts are going for it...sold 12' ladder to ac boss for $50..orginally cost me nuthin..took it whenn i moved..har har har! i think my mojo is back! DSCN2698.JPG DSCN2699.JPG DSCN2700.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. tellin ya people are gettin stupider by the day..if you comin 200 miles to buy a car might want to hv all of the asking price rather than only 2/3 of it...was asking $1500 drp'd to $1300 for this clown..''i hv a thousand cash!'' har har har! not only am i not taking that now you can comebk on ''payday'' wit yo $..drive another 400 mi if you really want it..stupid..i'd hv held it till you had $ had you asked frm the get go but NOOOOO..you gonna pull a power play..politely told him i will give you a break to $1300 but that is it ..come bk when you hv it or not..BAR will pay $1500 if you'd like to see the approval letter..he used every excuse..wot a winger..i don't responnd to power plays on general principle..and wen i don't donn't nd the money..hah!..wot a dunce!

• Like Like x 2
  12. got two tubs amended..gurls doing well DSCN2703.JPG DSCN2704.JPG DSCN2705.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wow dumbass thought he found a quick lick. Maybe he thought his 200mile trip would soften your heart and wallet hahaha!

14. i forget the movie..Vin Diesel sez ''did not know who he was messin wit''

15. well a/c guys are here finishing install..since they came last wk my sub woofer has static..idk why somethin they did??? sigh!..typical..probally hv to buy a nu one wit more shielding..it has been repaired maybe 8yrs ago and was bought in the erly 80's..cost $400 at the time..ay yah! an old stalwart bbites the dust..upgrades are a bitch! thnk gawd for amazon..don't know about you but i can't live without a powered sub woofer..volume is not a substitute for a sub signal..i want ''push'' at low volume..drp'd the Bohdi seed 10pk..these are pinesoul x wookie and will hv to be sexed..outdr got fogg'd ystrday for PM..rack veggers doing gd DSCN2713.JPG DSCN2712.JPG DSCN2711.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  16. cacti rewarded me by flwrg..first time since bbeing tp'd 3yrs ago..its native to the property..pretty little thing..j DSCN2714.JPG ust needed TLC

• Like Like x 2
  17. subwoofer ordered and on the way ..be here wed..

18. seeds went under papr twl..crab meal arrived so its bk to amending soil..mobil mechanic didn't make it ystrday ..hopefully today..call at 8..these guys are on desert time..lucky to get them at all..

• Like Like x 1
  19. yup that is a regular move people try and make , imo that is not a negotiating tactic at all ... they can drive back home empty handed

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. fogg'd wit green cure this morn..doing evry 3 days for now..went hrd on calmag ystrday..probally just natural fade goig on..subber went IN THE BIN! ready for the nu one..supposed to hv a feature where when a signal is sensed it turns itself on..no more manually turning it on/off wasting power..about half the size wit more power than the old one..ay yah! things hv changed so much.. DSCN2715.JPG DSCN2716.JPG DSCN2717.JPG

• Like Like x 1