Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Well here we are out in the desert boonies finished with city growing except for grw ptnrs site..got 10 clones going there..was 11 but one died so far..i can only hope for the best on that..This site is pretty remotte..good..its been ripped off before and people use the unfenced bk yrd regularly for a short cut..BAD!! the sun here is just perfect and i'm the only bldg around thats two stories so i got a nice view 320 degrees around me..i have a grw alcove and nxt to it a locking utility closet with pwr , wtr and a light fixture with sswitch..both have excellent southwest exposure..with those features i'll be able to do a combo pseudo indr/out dr grw that could be considerred compliant to the nu law..in my nu cnty you still gotta be on the dwn low but what else is new..first thing i'm doing is testing how regular plnts like the alcove..and setting up a mini security ring for that window that has been smashed before..thinking a table with plnts and cactus in frnt blocking the window..norpals of course..currently digging holes to tp jjade plnts in frnt my entry..they bring fortune and gd luck if you beleive in feng shui..nxt i will dig holes for all the plnts that are native to the property and make them into security ring so property is more protected and defined..pririty onne is keeping people frm getting too close to hse plnts to be tp'd 002.JPG plnts to be tp'd 002.JPG plnts to be tp'd 004.JPG apt views 006.JPG apt views 007.JPG

• Like Like x 17
  2. Following along here where it's warm!
    What a view! Love it!

• Like Like x 7
  3. wellcome to the toasty side..they say it gets 100 plus in summer here..gulp!

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ugh... That part I could pass on.
    However, it would be wonderful right now. Free heat...

• Like Like x 7
  5. Howdy Doc.. I'll pull up a chair too if'n you don't mind..
    [​IMG]
    Dangerous little bastard gets a fresh atomizer and fill.. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 11
  6. Alright. Let's see what you got going on over here. Glad you made it safe n sound.

Sent via my pet rock...

• Like Like x 9
  7. [​IMG]

Hey Doc
    Great Place , Wish ya Lots of LUCK..............................
    Any Mountain Cats come down from the Mt?
    Do you carry at night?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Subbed . Good luck in your new place Doc . I love the view

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  9. Ahhh doc it's your buddy who's parents were in Marin county! I'm here too brother great to see you in the new place sir

• Like Like x 4
  10. Good to have y'all aboard..and yes i have a pair of coyotes that use my lot as a short cut..haven't seen any mountain cats or snakes let alone a tarrantula..but i be lookin..upped my AAA crd just in case

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Always like your stuff subbed ...congrats on your new home

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  12. Congrats and good luck on this new chapter of your life. Bet your glad to be moved in and starting to setup

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 4
  13. Nice place Dr
    Congrats you move into the new house, Hope you have beautiful life in there.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Hey dr, glad I found your new spot. Subbed up and watching along. Very cool idea moving the stones to dig plants in. :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Today i set-up a mini security ring in frnt the window which was smashed by rippers at one time..i will get more norpals as time goes on..a joshua tree or two would be cool..and badass..you do not want to get stuck by one of them..the utility cab is filled right now with crap i nd to sort thru but i'm thinking eventually two dwc and two 12'ers..with the capability to cntrl the lighht cycle using the light in the cab i can extend the veg period no matter the season or strt flwr whenever i want using just natural light..the light here is astounding..the only powr i'll be using is for the air pump, oscillating fans and exhaust fan...no leds..i'll open the drs during day cycle and close them for nite cycle..i'm using Woody's extended veg period technique using added light..Msil's Kyrpto kush..the insulated dwc that i got to wrk so well without a chiller..thass the basic plan..finished half the tp's out frnt also p/u my drought restrictions hnd bk..don't want the wtr police comin for me utility cab 008.JPG utility cab 001.JPG utility cab 002.JPG utility cab 004.JPG one patch done 002.JPG

• Like Like x 5