Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. We left the mountain and 30 degree temps and get down here and it's like a blast furnace.
    Mid 80s at the grow and it's just 3 miles from the beach.
    LOL it never fails when I have a harvest hanging we get a Santa Ana and it'll suck all the stone dry air from you and send it to me. Seen it down to 7% humidity here with a howling wind that melts plants.
    =====================================
    Seed Fairy stopped at my house on Tuesday. Planted some goodies. :) Got the rest of the yard veggers in the ground and one of the travelers.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. yes but not in three days

• Like Like x 2
  3. If you to em to separate do they recover ok? I thought if you mess the main taproot it stunts them no?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  4. probally because it ain't broke and wrks most of the time exept when mom nature acts up..i wouldn't change a thing

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. no its not like if you strt'd the seed in the cube and the roots are enmeshed in the cube..tear those and you got a problem..germed seeds placed into cube are more hardy and easily seperated

• Like Like x 3
  6. seedlings are outdrs..day after defo and frsh soup for hydros..25 pk of seeds not lookin so good..only maybe 5 germs so far DSCN2646.JPG DSCN2647.JPG will chk again tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. drove the nu car to grocery store for first time..took 4mins to find the headlites..wot a dummy! change oil and coolant today..buy irridium plugs on test drive at a-zone..last thing to do before i try to smog it..learning details about the modern car that usually you wouldn't think about..electrolasis caused by weak old coolant that can mess tthe sensor in your cooling systm up.WTF! guess i better change the air filter too ..just a little at a time..tell you what though..no god dammed german engineering! stuff easier to get at..specalized tools and lift not required..don't nd to be skinny contorsionest just to reach the oil filter like in vw's

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'll fire 2-4 seeds in a cup and split them up before the 2nd set emerges. Seedlings are fairly resilient.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  9. Glad ir rolling

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Interesting

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is my 83 Toyota, simple as can be still running strong.. Not as good on mileage as those today, but I can work on it.. No air, so I made my own.
    <a href="Projects from my shop">Projects from my shop</a>

12. damm car kicked my ass! wat idiot used a air wrench to put the oil pan plug on ..had a breaker bar but wrng size drive for socket i had..had to go buy a 15mm soket..i'm on it again tomorrow morn..speakin of a/c i'm tryin to figure how to turn it off..i don't intend to ever use the a/c in the car..and i hate that flow thru crap..

• Like Like x 2
  13. DSCN2650.JPG DSCN2651.JPG ck'd the germs this morn..of 25 seeds only 4 germ'd well enough to be used..5 days ..i'll prep 5 cubes just in case..outdr the stretch is slowing dwn..seedlings are doing well in the sun..staying off the car today..shoulders hurt onn top usual knee pains..back to it on sat morn

• Like Like x 4
  14. Looking good doc. Haven't seen you around the usual hangout, but the Dutch girls you hooked me up with are looking great. Feel free to stop by my journal once in awhile and check em out.
    My No-Till I feel like it Grow

• Like Like x 2
  15. I dig your space usage.
    Nice grow.
    I too have mass sprouted and seperated plenty of seeds, even tho been using cells and working on my tight root bundle lately.
    So many styles right?
    All about timing with them.
    They are pretty resilient IME.
    Not quite as forgiving as lettuce, but pretty forgiving given the rest of things are to their liking.
    Wow, sounds like you got quite the car to keep up with.
    Always something I suppose.
    Cheers

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. turned out only 4 could be used frm 25 pk..think i'm going to drp some Mazar if i cann find it in DSCN2653.JPG DSCN2654.JPG the stash

• Like Like x 3
  17. the mini split is comin on 15th..meanwhile its 94f inside..ay yah!

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

Cameras take mo betta pictures with the dust cover removed.
    <-- Bangs head on desk.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1