Donkey Kong Games SNES

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Do Anyone Still Play these Games on SNES The Donkey Kong Series...there are 3 of them. Me an My Hubby Going to Play through all 3 Starting this Friday lol we Going to get High an do it. They are Very Fun. do anyone else Know what I mean?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. What do you think of DK64?

• Winner Winner x 1

3. I Have Played it but I Didn't Get Very Far because I Didn't Know What to Do Next. It Seems Like a Very Fun Game tho if only I Could Get Farther...

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. That's why you keep trying, you will get it. I didn't get very far myself. The movement felt really slow like walking through mud or something like that. I kind of want to try it again I just cant remember if I sold it or left it by mistake when I moved.

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Yea TBH I was Thinking About Buying that Game Off Amazon an Trying it again Now that I'm Smarter then I Was Back Then. Thats Actually One of My Goals Now I Just Wanna Have a Go At that Game again ima Ask My Boo if I Can Get it Tommorow.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. If you have a Wii U I think it might be on the e-shop. If you know any stores around you that sells retro games I would try them before amazon, it might be cheaper.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Ohhh Ok Thank You For The Advise an Help. It Means Alot.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Your welcome :). I just looked it up and you can get it on the e-shop for $9.99 if have the space for it and don't mind digital.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. You can download emulators(digital consoles of your choice) on a PC, download any ROM(digital game for emulators) you can find for that emulator, plug in two xbox/ps controllers to the PC, and play on your monitor for free.

Could even assign what buttons do what to make it more comfortable and also save your games.

:))

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. But you probably shouldnt cause its illegal.
    I think?
    Just trying to cover my ass here lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Lol I Wouldn't Even Know How to Do Any of That Lol Sorry. I Not Good With Technology at All but My Lil Sister is.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. The movement was really slow. Damn apes. Thankfully most of the worlds were small.

DK64 was always one of my favourite games, but there's definitely a reason why I played with Diddy most of the time - chimp could scurry.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. Have you Ever Play The SNES Ones tho they the Originals I Love those Games even tho some of the Levels Extra Difficult. :)

~Toni~

14. Y'know, I don't remember ever playing them on the SNES. I did play them on the Gameboy though... I remember it being difficult, and I don't think I ever made it very far.

• Creative Creative x 1

15. Ohhh Im The Opposite lol i Never Played Them on The Game boy but I Have Played Mario Games on The GB tho I Don't Remember What One it was...I Also Played Sonic The Hedge Hogg Games on it too.

As For The DK Games On SNES ya Girl Isa Big Fan of them but Some of Those Flippin Levels You Gotta Have Extra Patients an Concentration for an I Don't Always Have it lol.

~Toni~