Does GC require a 21+ signature?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Instant_bread, Apr 8, 2021.

1. So basically I just placed an order here about an hour ago and was scrolling through the page, and see this thing at the bottom about "a signature will be required upon delivery." Here's the issue: my stuff is going through a university mail system (I'm dumb as fuck I know, we'll get to that later) and it usually either gets dropped off at my front dorm desk by the uni mail carrier, or gets put in a locked box for me to access. I usually don't ever have contact with the mail guy. How is this gonna work? Do I need to just cancel? or will they just stop it at the post office near the university and have me sign there? Thanks guys :biggrin:

2. Probably pick it up at the post office.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. The forums are independent from the GC store (it's stupid, I know..). I don't think anyone here would be qualified to answer your question, not even the moderators/admins.

4. Id switch the delivery address real quick

5. email the $7.mil online store, as they didn't want the forum ...even offered it free but still no tokers ..lol

6. Wow. So the GC store wanted nothing to do with the GC forums? Why!? Then why are we a part of them. Like the names are the same

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah I don't understand it either. I like it here, why would you not wanna be associated with us?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. My guess would be that they still have to sell all the glass "for tobacco use only" Being associated with this forum might create some conflict.