Do YOU believe in God?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Del420, Nov 28, 2004.

1. #801 Jaspurr, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    j

2. #802 Jaspurr, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    j

3. So where is his feminine equivalent?
    You simply cannot have a male and not have a female of the same form.

IF we are created in god's image, it would mean god started off as a female in the womb and then his clitoris turned into a penis, just like humans.
    The reason men have nipples is because we all start life as female in the womb until our genitals form.

If god is male and there is no female counterpart...

Conclusion: god does not exist - it's simply impossible to have a being of one sex without an opposite sex existing, it defies all laws of nature, unless of course god is an intersex being; what we used to call hermaphrodites?
    j

4. You don't know the difference so what's it to ya.

5. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You might wanna read up on this crazy and totally unnatural thing called asexual reproduction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. "If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." Words to live by.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #807 thereeferist, Apr 22, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
    Those of the atheistic faith believe in no god that is the basis of their entire faith,

8. A popular misconception preached by Atheist priests.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I believe that there is this ONE ALMIGHTY GOD that is higher above all things. Maybe, the right question to ask is "Do you have faith?"

• Like Like x 1
  10. (Currently) Agnostic here. I lean more towards atheism, but I don't think I can rightly say either way. Besides, I'm young. I've my whole life ahead of me to try and figure all these things out. How can I make up my mind when I've hardly experienced the world?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. You sound a lot like me 20 years ago but I'm 46 now so I'm no longer young but I'm still agnostic leaning toward atheist and I still don't feel I have any reason to say for sure either way especially the unmoved mover type of god not so much the Almighty God that my mother and so many others believe in, which is fine their opinion is as valid as anyone else's when it's all said and done none of us really knows what happens when we die but remember I'm pulling for ya cause we're all in this together. Keep you stick on the ice.
    @DaPhats

• Like Like x 1
  12. #812 Jaspurr, Apr 24, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    If it exists in nature, it is natural, how could it be unnatural?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^ See my comment, of course I've heard of asexual reproduction, in other words IF god exists, it would be intersex. There could not be a male god without a female equivalent.

How could god create life, etc. when it is females that create life with the help of males...
    ...and of course intersex beings can also create life.
    A solo male cannot create life and if god created humans in its image, humans should all be intersex.

j

13. #813 Jaspurr, Apr 24, 2021
    Atheism is not a faith; atheists encourage people to challenge and question the myths they were taught. I'm happy for you to prove to me god exists but I expect you cannot. If you can, the world would like to see your evidence.

Religion is faith, you believe the myths you were taught, you accepted them to be true without anyone proving them to you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    j

14. #814 Jaspurr, Apr 24, 2021
    What you believe happens to you when you die can indeed be separate from believing there is a god.

Just one example: Buddhists do not believe in a god but believe in reincarnation.

j

15. What do you think of Krauss?

[​IMG]
    j

16. #817 Jaspurr, Apr 24, 2021
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1. What sort of creature kills children to teach parents a lesson - See 'passover'.
    2. Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
    3. Jdg 1:19 the 'lord' was with Judah and he took possession of the hill country but he could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain because they had chariots of iron = god is powerless against iron chariots? How useless and there is yet to be any proof of our magical sky fairy being efficacious.
    4. We can all concur, given the results.
    j

17. Whoa, this like a whole new world. All these people I never seen before.

Just to answer your question, I don't belive in God. I think it's made up to control you and get your money, in the end. It's always about money.

• Like Like x 3
  18. #819 Jaspurr, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
    This is the problem with many religious people; they can't handle it when their beliefs are being questioned, they lose their cool & can't keep it civil.
    As an atheist, I welcome people to question evolution, the big bang, etc. Even though there is scientific evidence in support, these are still theories, although far more plausible than the myth of the intersex sky fairy pumping put planets and solar systems from its man-gina.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    j

19. Hello sir and welcome to the new world. I will be your ambassador to this new world and I am of course the reeferist. Nice to make your acquaintance.

• Funny Funny x 1