Crystal Clear White Shatter. 60 A Gram What Do You Think

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabbin Till Death, Aug 10, 2014.

1. What do you mean by you keep ripping it?

You should leave it alone on the Pyrex till it's almost done. This way you will avoid trapping butane.

Don't use anything electric that could cause a spark when blasting. That's dangerous.

What kind of vacuum Chamber do use? Why don't you put the vac chamber on the hot plate?

Vac chamber, to my understanding(someone will correct me if I'm wrong), is to raise the atmospheric pressure which in turn lowers the boiling point of your solvent making it easier to purge out.

A heat gun doesn't really have a temperature regulation on it so you are probably hitting it at a high temperature.

Keep your temps on the hot plate and place vac chamber on top??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. its just shakes with tiny buds in it....indoor grown shakes tho

3. How is the colour after you remove it from the vaccum chamber the first time?

4. Depends on the quality of the starting material

5. #65 Kyle_Broflovski, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014

Well they need to read what you have to say for sure. Do you have a thread on your procedure? Or is all you know just scattered about like you said?

What is your starting material? Kief or flowers?

6. no just shared tech throughout the various BHO threads, thought about making one but it wouldnt be real necessary.

I've ran kief on several occasions but it depends, I'll run trim, larf, or flowers.