Crystal Clear White Shatter. 60 A Gram What Do You Think

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabbin Till Death, Aug 10, 2014.

1. #1 Dabbin Till Death, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    Picked up some shatter by HGH beautiful. its basically white. 60 a g but worth it. got some gold cost OG to. so the darker shit is goldcoast nugrun for 25 a g. the white shit is by HGH. all in kno is its the bombest shatter ive ever dabbed. Pic are with no light shining through behind. thats how u can really tell the dankness.wat do u think

Attached Files:

2. #2 HelloThere, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    Wow that clear stuff looks amazing if I didn't get it at a dispensary I wouldn't even think it was shatter and someone was trying to bullshit me

IMO any decent shatter will look just about clear when spread thin and put right up to a light lol..

4. And do u not see it not up to a look light in one pic? Its not thin either that's half gram slab. No matter how thick it stays white. Only a little hint of golden. Post some pics of ur see through shatter without light shinning thru

5. Not hating buddy. Just sayin, looks thin to me. And the picture is taken directly below the light. Whatever, looks dank good scoop.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Looks bomb. What strain is it? I had some killer HGH a few weeks back. They are on top of what they are doing. GCE is all over the place. I have seen bomb stuff from them and dark nasty crap from them. But their good stuff is def good. Just watch out as GCE tends to auto budder in the heat a lot quicker then the HGH will.

7. HGH is that fueg :metal:

8. The HGH I had was some goji OG I had to get a gram cause it was clear like that.

Deff some straight super fuego!

Fuck now I want some

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #9 Dabbin Till Death, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    trip out my hgh buttered up nd my gold cost didnt. funny thing is ive seen the best nd the wost goldcoast to in fact i was showing the worst goldcost to everyone in a thread named free bho wat do u think. i have a pic its butane soup lmao. but i dont care who blows it as long as its bomb. but HGH has my respect. nd ima have to keep picking this clear shit up
    View attachment 1464526

hell yea my boy exactly why i cudnt pass up getting some 30 for a half g is insane pricing but so worth it.

10. theres 2 pics. nd in one its clearly not behind anylight. nd the other its below a light. nd it look thin cuz it has no clolor. u cant even see it on my pads when its accually thin.now it butterd up nd the butter got white.

11. Nice shatter. Thanks for sharing.

12. #12 johnnyblaze805, Aug 11, 2014
    :eek: Wow that's impressive!!! I gotta get me some next time I'm down south for sure.. I gotta try that dank shit homie.... enjoy! :smoking:

Is it flavorful at all like the strain? I'm guessing its winterized and i kno that kills some terps...jw

13. it tastes alot liek the strain. idk but all my winterized product tastes bomb but i do only get nugrun. nugrun seems to trap aloottttttttt more terpes. idk if there sicence behind it or if its true but nugrun always has a btter taste nd smell of the strain epsecially if its some OG

14. $30 a half G for HGH is cheap. I only get them when there is a special going on as they go for $70 a G at most spots and a few spots even try $80 a G for the Gogi OG.(I think it placed in a cup). Def some of the tastiest shatter I have had. Keep your eyes open for a newer extract artist called Vader extracts. They got some really good nug runs for a little cheaper then the comp(although one spot is gouging them at $80 a G of the same stuff going for $60 else where)

15. Let me see it buttered up. My gsc from HGH auto buttered on me as well. I asune it's because it was a solvent free extraction? Hmmm

16. #16 Dabbin Till Death, Aug 11, 2014
    hahaha trip out i got vader extracts to like 2 weeks ago. i dont have pics of it. verry nuice sahtter. i got it on a special for 25 a g. at SFVDM. thyey have the best shatter out of anywhere in the valley here. $25-60g for nugrun. depending on how fgold u want it. 

17. thats cool man.  nice concentrate.

Attached Files:

19. Do you always leave them on the oil slick pads?

20. they are not solvent free extractions