Crazy Gardener's Indoor Organic Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CrazyGardener, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Looking good bro.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice job and a good crop for your first run.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. So, I've been drying for 3 days on the first plant I cut. Stems aren't snapping, but I put a few in a mason jar and after 15 or so minutes, it's only reading 58%. Pull them out, trim, and cure?
    Thanks,

• Like Like x 1
  4. Now reading 59%.

• Like Like x 1
  5. How do the buds feel? Lightly squeeze and they should be a little springy, and have a dry feel, you can do your final trim if you want, just keep an eye on the humidity in the jars, if they stay at 59% your good, I would check every hour or so because it can creep up slowly. I like to take one of the buds and roll a joint if it burns and smokes good it's probably dry enough to cure.IMO

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok, up to 65%. Newbie freakout. I'm going to start curing today...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wait 3-4 hours for them to reach equilibrium in the test jar. 65% in jars and you will be close to getting mold. I have an expandable rack I dry on if I find a jar that high.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. 58% to 62% is ideal.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Somewhere between 10 and 11 ounces. Weighed one jar and guessed. Shared my first homegrown around the fire tonight and sent two friends home with a 1/4 each!.

Really good smoke.

☮️

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. You did very well with your set up. You run just one QB260 V2 rspec, right?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Correct. I was really happy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I purchased a QB260 V1 a while back when they had a closeout sale. They no longer sell them. I just bought the same light you have. I like it so far. Only grew veggie starts with the in my 4x4 so far. Once legal in NY state, I'm all set to go again. I run the same carbon filter set up as you do too. Only I run one on the intake side too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are you using the same size fan for intake? Do you have filter on intake side also?

• Like Like x 1
  14. #236 TimJ, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Yes. I used that same fan for both my other tents. I ran them non stop,never had a problem. Yes. I run my intake filter on the inside of the tent on the exhaust side of the fan. Zero smell and I can control the negative pressure using the speed controls.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Thanks. I realize I could have increased my yield by being a little more patient and letting them veg out a little bigger. I feel like a pound is not out of reach, or more, if I really work it.

Need a break to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I've got 2 bag seed plants that are flowering now. One is definitely a long skinny leaf sativa, and the other, who knows? I took these from pretty small and threw them in flower with my last run. They both were girls, so I put them in 7 gallon pots and they're looking nice. Small but pretty.

Thank you Tim for all your help and support!
    ☮️

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Shit. Hermie? What should I do?
    IMG_20200609_114820709.jpg

17. Don’t think it’s a hermie . Looks like it may have took a stressing and self seeded ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1