Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Citric acid disaster

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EdibleGirl, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Help. I was going to make pixie sticks like candy. I used green dragon to make some canna-sugar. I had this bright idea to add citric acid and make it sour. Well my sugar won’t get powdery. Sticky stick? I am thinking no. So I was hopping cotton candy? Nope. Didn’t work well at all. So now what. I have 4 cups of sticky canna sugar that is very sour. Any ideas? Maybe hard candy?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Best username award.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1

3. girl who eats this is for you !!! below is for me

subbed?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Eat it as is before you screw it up any worse then it already is ?. :)

This is why we always recommend folks make an experimental run with everything except the cannabis so if it fails you haven't created something inedible and waste herb.

My wife is a most excellent cook and she is always saying "Cooking IS Rocket Science". It doesn't take much deviation from a recipe to have it flop.

I on the other hand can burn water so I'm banned from her Kitchen. I make my Hash Capsules and that is the limit of my "Cooking" but I do make the most kick ass Kief-Hash - Coconut oil capsules.
    :)
    @PsychedelicSam
    Works in Sugar let's see if he has a suggestion.

BNW

5. Thanks for the info. I am gonna try adding some powdered sugar to it. If that don’t work I guess

• Like Like x 1
  7. You should still be able to make candy or anything else out of if. The only thing you did was make sugar and you'd use it the same way. It doesn't have to powder if you use it in something like gummies that will dissolve your mix.
    I wouldn't make hard candy because the temp gets too high but citrus drinks would be good. As long as you use it in a liquid the sky's the limit. :)