Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil CBD oil for anxiety?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by yozzrulz, Sep 7, 2018.

1. I just finished CBD oil by Joseph Frayer, and it's one of the best and most informative books I read. It mentions how CBD oil could deal with anxiety, but isn't it a little dangerous for people to take CBD oil, or any other medication, to treat anxiety?

I mean, I feel like a lot of people feel bad because of situations their in within life, and taking any type of medication silences the problem until it grows too big.

Am I paranoid?

• Like Like x 1
  2. You make a good point. I'd say it would be better if you can talk someone out of being anxious than using drugs but most people with anxiety can't be talked out of it and they expect relief right now. If it works then CBD oil is an attractive substitute for the anxiolytics you get from the docs and without the possibility of addiction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah. But, at the same time, if anxiety is a real problem and not due to external circumstances, CBD might be the best choice. It's the most natural treatment out there I think.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My son has anxiety issues, we believe as a result of two concussions he had playing sports. He has these anxiety or panic attacks at odd times, even at night while sleeping or just relaxing at home. Not for any nerve racking or stressful event. CBD has helped greatly and is a much much better alternative than Xanax, Lorazepam, etc. Those medications have horrible side effects.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's not for people who are anxious if they're gonna pass an exam,
    or going to be arrested.

It's for people with severe anxiety disorders that do not respond to talk therapy.
    I'd love to have CBD oil, but I'm on Disability and $32,000 a year is way
    out of reach, so I'll stick to growing my own.

Fuck the Man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. medicinal-effects.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Many studies conducted on marijuana found that it has health benefits including anxiety, depression, insomnia etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. CBD oil doesn't get you high though right?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well I went it to a shop in Dublin a couple of months back and asked about CBD oil and they said it doesn't get you high, I also bought a bottle for my vape and didn't experience any side effects.

BTW it was this product:
    https://meetharmony.com/products/harmony-cannabis-originals-og-kush/

10. I've been taking it for just over a month, and it's really helped me with my anxiety. I don't worry about simple things, good nights rest, and feel more clear in my mind.

• Like Like x 2
  11. You can take medication, be it cannabis, CBD oil or 'conventional' medicine, and ignore your problems. But the point of medication for anxiety is to silence the symptoms, not the problem :)

It doesn't work for me, I tried it several times, both lower and higher doses. But when I do find something that helps to keep the anxiety and depression at bay, I'll be very happy.

Btw, while I typed this, I grabbed my chest twice because of how anxious I am right now and that's after having some high-CBD strain of cannabis to smoke. I'm experimenting on myself lol :D it's not a lot of fun >_>

• Like Like x 1
  12. CBD Many users believe it helps them relax, hence a change in chemistry, then it is a mood changer, there are many cannabis products out there containing a myriad mix of compounds. That get you from happy party! to Im Dead! So do not stick to cbd only. Ask a good budtender to give you advice.

13. Thats true it could also be placebo, unfortunately theres no budtender in Ireland yet but hopefully soon...

14. I was little confused about CBD oil help for anxiety. Yes, your right we have to ask to budtender and to have to take advice as well. Thanks for the your kind of suggestion.

15. A budtender memorizes the urban myths about which strain cures what like a bartender memorizes how to mix drinks but a bartender is honest about his job, he doesn't claim a Tequila Sunrise will cure anything.

16. That's because it won't.

17. It eases pain and will help prevent infections and check this out.. 7 Health Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol Alcohol does cause more problems than it helps though. I haven't drank since I was forced to go to a thousand AA meetings to cure my addiction to drugs. Something about hearing people telling me night after night for years how alcohol ruined their lives turned me off it. They should have sent me to NA instead but there wasn't any within 150 miles of me so now I don't drink.

18. There are lot of people who suffer severely with anxiety and it is the most common reason for using CBD oil to alleviate it.

19. #20 Cactus Ed, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    I'm looking for quality buds and you say you have them so send me a sample. I'm honest, I promise. The only things you can't trust me with is your wife and your drugs and I've already had your wife.

• Funny Funny x 1