Car show season coming up, who's ready?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 1127179, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Just about another month before the season starts. Can't f#cking wait. The Mustang has been parked all winter. Anyone around here go to shows? and Where?

• Like Like x 1
  2. What kind of mustang you got? I think I'ma trade in one of my vehicles this spring and get a newer model 5.0. I've never owned a mustang but I have driven them, I dig.

As for car shows, yup, I can't wait. Getting out and walking around in the open air seeing some nice rides, that's good times. I'm near Nashville and there's all kinds of shows around here. The car community is kinda like the cannabis community in that it's welcoming. People like to show off their stuff and I ask a lot of questions, haha. It works. I just need my own ride to roll up in now and I'm good to go.

3. 2015 Mustang GT Premium. I'm from the Ky, Oh, Indiana area. We go down to Tennessee at least 4 times a year for shows. I think Tennessee is one of the premier venues for shows.

The Car community is awesome.

4. #4 Jaboc33, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    Car show season is the best. Mines also been parked all winter and it sucks.
    The pandemic has really impacted the local car shows around here, (southern Maine) but hopefully this spring they get back into it. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yep, last season sucked. Me and my buddies still cruised around and had fun on the highways in the beginning of the pandemic. No one on the roads.

6. LS swap EVERYTHING!!!!! Looks great!

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]

We have a weekly car show at one of the local restaurants a couple miles away.
    Southern California we don't really need a nice day to have a car show as all the days are "Nice"

We'll take a run up state for the Morro Bay car show.
    upload_2021-2-18_6-21-56.jpeg
    April 29th to May 2nd

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I'm still building, let me know next year

IMG_3555.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. I see a Turbo...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lots and lots of things that can't be seen, but yes there's a turbo sitting there somewhere

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's setup like my old Honda was.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Was a lot of work just to get the engine built and put back in and finish the front end, without leaving everything all crusty and gross.

Still got lots of interior work to do, a few things left underneath the car, and I've still gotta drop the gas tank to change fuel pumps, but focusing on the front end before I turn the car around.

IMG_0692.JPG IMG_0693.JPG IMG_0804.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Beautiful

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Thanks. It's a love hate relationship at this point. Can't let forge pistons go to waste. Only thing keeping this build alive. That, and it's a pretty damn clean rust free car, especially for being a '91 Integra

15. Rust around the rear quarters killed those cars. You got lucky. I also got lucky as the whole bottom end of mine came forged from the factory. Crank, pistonsand rods.

16. Yeah living in the rust belt doesn't help either. It was an automatic car, so that helped. had all original paint and no accidents, so that helped. Somebody loved it many many miles ago.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I am part of a large group in my area..we do lot of shows and events. Last year we managed to stay busy with the lockdowns..I'm ready to cruise though, miss being out and about in my ride.
    4038.jpg IMG_20200930_172204.jpg IMG_20200424_192235158.jpg IMG_20200229_165942.jpg IMG_20190817_160727587.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1