Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter... YUMMM?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by poth_ead_homer, Aug 30, 2008.

1. #1 poth_ead_homer, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
    Hey GC, I just made a 2 cups of cannabutter with 3oz of leaf and stem trimmings I had.

I have one quick question, is cannabutter suppose to taste this...well BAD? I noticed I only taste it when it is raw (i.e. not warmed/heated)...

Idk if it is because this is the 1st time I have tried it and I need to get used to the taste but it does not taste like butter lol, any comments?

PS. Can you use trimmings from the plant while it is flowering (I used some leaves like this not all lol but I am pretty sure there would be THC content now...rite?)

PPS. Can you use leaves that just came off the plant (roughly 5hours ago). I sure hope so otherwise this would have been such a waste of time :(

2. you're eating cannabutter alone?
    There's your problem.

3. With 3 oz of leaves you probably should have used 3 pounds of butter. At least with the recipe I saw. 2 cups is pretty small haha, but daaamn it must be potent.

4. Haha I am not eating it just by itself, It don't work as well as I thought, I either need more butter, more trimmings, or just wait latter and get the trimmings then...