cannabis concentrates for edibles

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by sethrogenn, Jan 2, 2020.

1. If I were to use CO2 cannabis concentrate from a vape cartridge, would it already be dearboxylated, and to what extent? Methods to test this?

2. I would never ingest it if that's what you are asking. You are saying it's a CO2 extraction, but how can you be sure there aren't residuals from other solvents in there? Are you talking about something that likely came from Shenzhen, China? Don't eat it.

step bros.png

3. #3 bulllee, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Distillate is a decarboxylated single cannabinoid thc, so if ingested yes it will fuck you up. Shatter, wax, budders all need to be decarboxylated before you ingest. If you live in a legal state and have trusted dispensaries, that buy the syringes of extract, easier to dose your edibles. If you vape stick with trusted sources for cartridges such as ccell. I'll stick with dry herb, edibles, and rosin. If you have a trusted dispensary you should have no issues buying and using quality distillate. That's if you live in a legal or medical state . I wouldn't buy anything off the street anymore. Not worth it.