Can I use natural spring runoff

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Tinygrowsautos91, Apr 20, 2021.

1. So I have a natural spring runoff that runs out of a rock ledge in my back yard that pools up and turns into a small stream never stag stand always clear I did a ph and ppm will attach results. Can I safley use it for my indoor plants?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lucky

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yea use it

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. So it’s usable someone on another site said ppm seemed?..but anyway so I can use it should I worry about bacteria or anything along those lines?

• Like Like x 1
  5. If it comes up through the ground like you say it is it’s most likely filtered by the ground and safe to use

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’m willing to bet your tap water has a higher ppm than the spring water

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Flows from those rocks down three that green marsh are and pools up there in the picture I attached

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh ok I see, idk about the pooled water but if you could get the water soon as it comes out of the ground then you will be fine , you seem to have a natural aquifer in your back yard. Either that or a pipes busted underground lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. It’s not a steady enough stream on the rocks to capture it but we’re it starts to pool up is constantly moving never stagnant I brought a 5gl bucket inside and stuck an air stone in it and I’ll check the ppm and ph again

10. Are you able to grow outdoors? If so throw some plays in the ground close to it and it might water itself for ya, I wish I had that to experiment with

11. Unfortunately no I live in a town were it needs to be secure meaning fenced in and also my town is full of shit bags who would take it in a sec.

12. IDK much about well water but that looks like it would be ok. Might want to do a test if you are unsure.

• Agree Agree x 1