Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Can i make CBD oil with the magicalbutter machine ?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Asll6, Jan 20, 2021.

1. I just recently buy a magical butter machine and i was wondering that the oil that can be made on it, is cbd oil or is for cannabis infuse food only?

idk nothing about this subject so if someone can explain to me the process for making cbd oil pls i will be really grateful

2. You could infuse anything I'd guess.. the machine wouldn't know if you put in THC or CBD lol

@Papa Puff sorry if I've got this wrong I think you said before you have a magic butter machine so you might be able to help OP :confused_2::smoke:

3. Send the MBM back unopened and get your money refunded.
    :)

Grow CBD plants. (Hemp)
    Follow badkats oil recipe
    Done.

The type of oil created depends on the plants used.
    Cannabis is high THC
    Hemp is high CBD

As cheap and easy to find now why are you trying to make CBD oil ??

BNW

4. Im from chile and here is not easy to find at all, I ran out of local distributors and I wondered if I could do it at home, I don't know if the question is well written since English is not my mother tongue and I do not understand the concepts in their entirety, could you explain to me what hemp is? Thanks a lot

5. Both Cannabis and Hemp are the same plant. "Cannabis,Sativa" is the true name of all of it.
    Cannabis is high in THC and low in CBD
    Hemp is high in CBD and low in THC

Hemp was grown for rope in World War 2 by the millions of acres and it can still found all over the USA in ditches and fields. Ditch Weed we called it.

Under USA law CBD oil can only have a tiny amount of THC.. 0.3 %

To make CBD oil you'll need to order CBD grade seeds. Grow them and flower, Harvest and make oil from the dried flowers.
    Everything exactly the same as for cannabis but no intoxication.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chile is on my list of Countries to visit. IF they ever open the world to travel.
    Damn China..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. its all in the decarb to release the cbd you decarb it longer

8. study thc cbd thca

the machine should have a manual with it with instructions for all this mine did anyways.

9. You'll be mahalo.

I would suggest looking into coconut oil as well, for a little added bio-availability.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This was extremely helpful, it reduces many of my doubts about it, so the first thing im gonna do its look for cbd grade seeds. Thanks so much :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ask if you have more questions. I don't mind. Most of us are here to help others with information.

BNW

12. It doesn't work like that.
    THCa becomes THC
    CBDa becomes CBD

THC needs 240 F for 40 minutes to decarb
    CBD needs 250 F for 60-70 minutes to decarb.

You don't get CBD from overcooking THCa

While both plants are Cannabis sativa
    One is selective breeding for high THC = Cannabis
    The other for minimal amounts of THC = Hemp
    Hemp is the source of most all CBD as it has under the federal USA limit of 0.3% THC.

BNW

13. who said that like i said in that one post bud you dont read before posting i literally said its all in the decarb and told them what to study through their study they would have figured all of that out. i never said anything that would lead one to believe you get cbd by over cooking thca

GroBuddy said:
    its all in the decarb to release the cbd you decarb it longer

literally all i said nothing about cooking it out of thca

14. From my previous post regarding CBD.
    Cherry Wine was bred by Bodhi Urban, CEO of High Grade Hemp Seed (HGH) when he crossed 303 Seeds famous CBD cut of The Wife to his Charlotte’s Cherries male. The Wife was one of the first truly dominant CBD cultivars to be selected for having zero THC and extremely high amounts of CBD. The Wife, known for having no THC, testes upwards of 25% CBD and unlike field hemp, produces nice resin-soaked buds. These CBD seeds are some of the best you can buy!