Calcium?- Magnesium?--Something else? At wits end

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kukaruchku, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Last few grows, everything seems to go very well, then, Boom!! At about the start of the fourth week of flowering, I seem to run into this. I'll try to give as much info as I can. I just can't ever seem to put my finger on it. I'd sure appreciate some opinions.
    Blueberry OG Kush photo fem.
    Hempy Bucket Grow
    R/O water- with 1 ml/litre of AN Sensi Cal/Mag extra
    -2 ml/litre of AN Connoisseur Coco Bloom A
    -2 ml/litre of AN Connoisseur Coco Bloom B
    -very small rate of Big Bud powder
    -ppm is approximately 750
    -Ph'd @ 5.8................run off after two days approx. 6.2-6.3, so I was thinking good drift.
    -running INDO grow 1200C lights----4 cobs------300watts off of plug.
    -decent light meter showing the strongest spot being 40,000 lux------to about 14000 in corner of
    3 X3
    -the growth under this mess is absolutely green and healthy right to the medium.

When the trouble first started, I thought that it may be calcium, so I foliar sprayed a bit of Cal/Mag
    just before lights out. IMG_2088.JPG IMG_2089.JPG

2. Had that look once, root problem and PH was to high.
    The main tops are worse than the lower ones, think ye light might be to close?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I thought that 30-40000 lux (all I have to work with) would be safe. The light is about 20-24 inches away from the nearest cola. Maybe I should raise it more?

4. And I forgot to mention that my lights on temperature is approximately 24 celcius (75 F) and lights off is about 20 celcius (68 F)

5. That should be fine then, I run over 50K lux at 20 inches or so.
    UV lights will look like that too, seems they burn some.
    IDK man

6. Thanks, I can eliminate that. I also forgot to mention that I'm using a 3 gallon hempy bucket with 80% perlite and 20% vert...................it's thirsty every second day, as I can tell by how long it takes to run off.