Bought some bud

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Hrdee, Apr 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #1 Hrdee, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2. Grinded up weed is usually advisable not to buy just because you can't see the condition of the buds beforehand. Ground primo and ground bunk look very similar- especially to new smokers. Just an easy way to scam people is all. Pics, though? That'd probably help

3. #3 Hrdee, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    kpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached Files:

4. I hope he gave you a good price... as for the quality you'll find out when you smoke it. Maybe it was from the bottom of his bag or something.

5. Give us a smoke report but otherwise it doesn't even look ground lmao. Just popcorn nugs

6. I saw him grind up 2 of the bags so I know he ain't taken the good shit out and I got an 3.7g for 30

7. I saw him grind up 2 of the bags so I know he ain't taken the good shit out and I got an 3.7g for 30

8. Looks decent enough it doesn't look ground up it just looks like the weed in the bottom of the bag. I wouldn't say you got jipped or anything at that price. You got some guys on here paying 50 for an eighth that looks worse.

Special Queen #1

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Attempt-#2--(Special-queen-#1).1432973/