Bong water substitutions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by S0BE, Feb 24, 2010.

1. dude me and my friend just tried the bleach and ammonia. ITS AMAZING, but your eyes get more bloodshot than usual... CUZ IM HIGHER

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Cat piss, but diluted.. too much and you will gag, dunno the enzymes in the urine really help with a smooth smoke.

It has to be male cat pee though, female piss is not good enough.

3. Holy shit you guys are dumb lol
    You should never be desperate enough to drink fuckin bong water
    And for you who are sayin that u put bleach and shit up in there, cheers cause your ass is gunna die

4. i actually use hydrochloric acid

5. Warm water is king, the water vapor makes the hits so smooth and your bong will look milkier so you could make your friends think your tolerance is super high or something lol

6. I don't usually hit bongs but when I do, milk with a little splash of lime juice. It makes the hit reeeaaaaly smooth and the aftertaste is awesome. I'm waiting for my first water pipe now and I can't wait to hit it with some milk  :love:

7. tears of a sloth

8. how can you even handle the smell? let alone the taste?! i have to cover my nose when i clean my pieces, i really hope your joking, that is not only gross but for health reason... dude its not worth it.

9. Yeah gets my lungs clean every time!

Currently Growing: Master Kush, Sky Tahoe.

10. fill up your bong with nice fresh warm piss.

everybody does it. piss contains traces of D M T

11. The thing is bong water smells nothing like bud taste nothing like bud it taste like shit water if you filter all the shit out of toilet water is it ok to drink? I honestly have no idea why sombody would drink bong water.

12. lololol filters out carcinogens no precooler, ashcatcher or peculator will filter out the carcinogens you are drinking the shit you are trying to filter out! and what makes you believe you are filtering  the bad stuff

13. I use really warm water with a few ice cubes, it hits better :confused_2:

14. #97 aToker, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    I used Vitamin Water(Vitamin drink produced by coca cola, has a red color) it tasted bomb and looked cool. I used soda once lol that was gross. I stick with water.

15. wouldn't really take all that long to kill everyone in that room, chlorine gas was used as a chemical weapon in WW1.  According to wiki, it's the first chemical weapon.  Chlorine interacts with water in your mucosal lining to produce HCl (hydrochloric acid).  Maybe like 30 mins-1hr.

16. Anyone tried Koolaid?

17. anyone try cum?