Bong water substitutions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by S0BE, Feb 24, 2010.

1. What have been your best and worst substitutions to water in the bong?
    My best-havnt had any better than water lol
    my worst-sunny delight (nasty fucking aftertaste)

2. i tried NOS energy drink. WORST mistake of my life haha smelled and tasted like vomit

3. worst was tea very chemical taste,

best was water with lime juice

4. I used warm water one time. I know, I'm crazy.

5. warm water is actualy good in a precooler/ash catcher, i dont know why but it hits smoother with warm water in the precooler

6. Put some Dihydrogen Monoxide in there.
    Shit'll get you RIPPED :smoking:

7. you mean water.

try a drop of eucalyptus oil in the water if youre feeling conjested

8. gatoradeeee! its pretty good

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I wouldn't really recommend anything besides water.

The only time I've done other was out of laziness/necessity. It was on a camping trip and we had no water. Rather than walk to the nearest pump, we used Mountain Dew. It sucked.

10. I know this might be disturbing to some of you who don't have to pay 60 an eighth for seeded shit on a student's budget (pretty much nothing), but I drink the bong water a lot of the time, cuz it gets you way higher than just smoking it, and as long as you use a good substitute it doesn't taste so bad. I have drunk plain bong water, but never again, that's just too hard to stomach. I usually use mountain dew, which I think masks the flavor the best, although I've tried a lot of things like coffee, tea, "wild" maple leaf tea, or even that old man moss tea or w.e its called.

Also you should know that if you use stuff like juice or pop (which is what we call soda btw), the heat plus the sugar, and especially plus any fat like with a milky drink, will capture some of the thc and other cannabinoids more than regular bong water. I've also heard carbonation will do this, but I'm skeptical. So if you're not planning on drinking it, just know that your sugary substitute will make your hits less potent.

Anyways, the best substitute I've ever used was game fuel. That shit was delicious, but baja blast comes in a close second.

• Funny Funny x 2

11. Please tell me you're joking...

12. This is the funniest shit ive read in a long time..... i can just imagine you sitting there, choking down the bong water and chasing it with mountain dew..... lol damn man dont drink your bong water

13. nope I'm not joking. but its really not that bad. You know they sell candy and pop and stuff thats just flavored like weed, but won't even get you high. Drinking mountain dew bong water just tastes like mountain dew plus weed, what's so bad about that?

14. the taste of weed is much different than resin tainted mountain dew

15. i usually use bleach

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. yeah, but I have an ash catcher/precooler/percolator...so it pretty much just tastes like weed. I know it seems all nasty, all my friends knocked it, til they tried it and they'll all do it now. Really its not so bad, u knock it, but u haven't tried it.

17. Are you serious? Do you know what bleach does to your brain if it gets in your system? It does get you really fucked up supposedly but it practically eats away your brain cells. It might not be as bad if u don't drink it but still...

18. I love it bro, would recommend it anyone

19. ^^^^This.

But I have dowed a mouthfull of bong water twice. Both times was a "joking" way of "owning" the piece. Highdeas are sometimes fatal.

20. gasolene works best

• Funny Funny x 1