Bong water substitutions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by S0BE, Feb 24, 2010.

1. my friend read this and tried that, then he just passed out.
    i bet hes havin some stoned dreams right about now, amirite?

2. #62 kushman2020, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    He's having some dead dreams right now if he actually tried that:rolleyes:

I've used green tea and raspberry tea before in a bong(on separate occasions). I really enjoyed both of them, and I could swear I got higher using green tea, but thinking logically, I probably didnt.

I really recommend it though. Any type of tea. I used $.99 Arizona out of the can. Never used milk or soda or alcohol. Don't plan on it either

3. THC isnt water soluble so how would the water make you high? you use water in a bong cause you dont lose any potency pulling it through water theres nothign that traps it or breaks it down in water

4. Smoked northern lights out of a glass on glass guy with a perc, iced, and filled with O.J.... twas pretty damn tasty.

5. If you would've read any of my other posts you would've seen that I already talked about this a lot. I use mountain dew, the sugar (and I've heard the carbonation but idk about that) does catch some of the thc, not as effectively as fat like in budder, but pop certainly works.

6. 1toke: you sir are clearly chemically uninformed. mountain dew does NOT absorb any of the thc from your pulls. sugar is not fat soluble, so why would you assume that it 'traps' thc (which is fat soluble). as for the carbonation absorbing thc, that is just absurd. your body doesnt absorb the carbon dioxide when you drink your soda so why would it make an exception because its bong water? you dont get any higher from drinking your bong water, unless your ripping it through boiling lard. and if you were it would make your rips less potent. since water doesnt absorb any thc that means you get it all in the form of smoke anyway. you clearly seem to like drinking your bong water (gross, but to each his own.), so ill say this, just use water in your bong and drink mt dew while you smoke. you will get JUST AS HIGH.... i cant believe im even explaining this to you. why are you posting in the seasoned tokers if you dont know anything about the chemical effects greenery has on your body?

ps. the power of suggestion is immense, thats why you feel higher why you drink your water.

pps. there are a hundred posts already about how drinking your bong water/tea/gatorade doesnt get you higher. research before you spew ignorance.

7. I put bacardi 151 in the shit one time. you could taste it for like 5 hits. i got sooooo baked prolly from the excess amount of weed though

8. diesel fuel

9. lol Bleach

What the fuck are you guys thinking:hide:

10. worst: koolade in gatorade
    best: ice cold water :)

11. #72 Pliskn, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    I use an ice block filled with orange flavored rehydration fluid ( basically Gatorade ice block) in my ice notched bong and one time it leaked and I didn't notice, tasted like oranges and didnt affect the high or pull : )

12. This thread is hilarious, so glad it got revived because I hadn't caught it before haha.

It also reminds me of the thread about the dude smoking through a bong filled with blood.... -___-

13. Bleach and ammonia...well with that mix the chemical reaction should progress something like this:
    NH3 + NaOCl → NaOH + NH2Cl
    NH2Cl + NaOCl → NaOH + NHCl2
    NHCl2 + NaOCl → NaOH + NCl3

These are mostly gasses so everyone in the room would notice some lung and eye irritation after a while, and anybody smoking from that bong will probably get very intense lung irritation. Inhale too much and it's toxic. If you guys really are doing this then stop, and take whoever has smoked from it to the hospital and tell them what has happened. If you're just trolling, then don't mind me.

14. Fucking lol'd. Bleach was funny, but bleach and ammonia? I lost it hahaha.

15. I use fresh newborn baby blood and placenta

16. vaginal fluid

17. i used blue gatorade once and the hits tasted fucking amazing. i wanna do that again soon.

18. I had a friend who was obsessed with using beer because he thought it would get us more fucked up. I didnt notice anything though, in being more fucked up or taste wise.
    I really hope and think these guys are kidding. Inhaling bleach. wow.