Big Bud x Early Misty DWC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Ganja Guru, Mar 12, 2006.

1. I wouldnt weave the branches in and out.. (like it that one picture). I've never heard of anyone doing it that way.. just keep pushing the tops back under the screen until it grows reallllyyy wide. This will slow the overall grow in general b/c the plant is under such extreme stress. But in the end if you just keep pushing the tops under then you will be fine

2. Update:

So this lady was re-veged after she was sexed, I let her fill up 50% of the scrog then switched the lights to 13/11. We are now at day 10 of flowering...just 50 more days!

Attached Files:

3. ahh, that canopy is looking better now. much more filled out. good luck! :smoking:

4. Your buds are devoloping nicely.. I would try to put them under the screen more, though.. It's still early in flowering and you can continue train them through around a month probably..

5. OK, so I was forced to harvest WAY early...the buds arent the biggest or the best but circumstance overruled in this scenario.

Attached Files:

6. aw that sucks. why'd you have to harvest so early?

7. Noo! I was watching this grow from the beginning, so sad to see it go so soon. Best of luck with the harvest, I'm curious to see what your yield will be.

8. What the hell happened Ganja????? Forced sounds like what i had to do, get rid of everything at 2 weeks into flower. (ended up i didnt even need to do it)

I have a great project coming up for you guys to see, Got my bro hooked into growing, he lives in a very secluded spot with a huge house (7 bedroom) we are builing an underground concrete bunker, complete with airco, webcam (so e dont have to go down every day) automatic water system and the works.

As construction starts next week i will start collecting pics of how its going and post them all at the end.

Sorry to see you had to harvest so soon, i know its a killer. Right now im fighting with seeds and collecting females to start cloning again.

9. My mother has'nt been doing so well latley, and I'll be letting her stay with me for a while. She's nosey as hell, but its all in good intentions...Ever heard of people with boundry issues? LOL Anywhoo its only for a few weeks and then Ill be back in full swing. But yeah this plant was doing GREAT! This will be my next project only bigger. Well, till next time, KEEP GROWING!

Ganja Out!

10. Sounds good

11. Dier, nice to see ya again. I was worried you got busted by that psycho exgirlfriend of your friend. I will be tuned in for that construction, fo so.
    peace

12. dude that sucks, but gotta do what u gotta do

at least you will get a little smoke out of it

13. true, smells very green though...like grass

• Like Like x 1
  14. hey gg, sorry to hear about your early chop. couple suggestions for your next bubbler. have a minimum of 5 gallons in the tub for each plant. this should eliminate your wild ph swings. that 10 gal tub you were in was way small for that many plants. i'd use cuttings next time too, if you can. on your scrog, don't weave the plants into the screen, just pull them back under after they get a couple inches above the screen. use zip ties to keep them where you want them. after a couple days, remove ties, plant stays in place. after you fill 70 to 80% of the screen flip them into flower. the stretch should fill the rest of the screen. i clear cut "all" foliage beneath the screen. this really helps with air flow. the canopy/screen will block out the light anyway. as for leaf trimming above the canopy, "if ya can't tuck it, pluck it." with a 400 watt light and a 3x3 screen, you should get over a pound, easily.
    Ec goes up, PH goes down=plants require less nutes.
    Ec goes down, PH goes up=Plants require more nutes
    Ec stable, PH goes up=Equilibrium=Good thang.

15. hey thanks i took bud of her 5 weeks ago shut her down for 10 dark time then turned on the lights 18 hours a day m q is will she stay a female clone'er or is she just a morf plant for ever
    is is comming back nice and dark . i hpoe that helps

ty oi:hello: