Big boy Grinder!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kronik352, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Hey all, got my newest grinder in the mail today.......he is a BEAST! I love my Kozo grinder so much I had to get a super sized one!!:weed:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Where did you get it? Ive got the biggest space case but that thing looks even bigger.... The bigger the better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. That's not a grinder it's a mf blender. I bet that fucker can shred a half ounce of nugs in one go if not more

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I got it off Amazon. For me, it was a pretty penny....but oh so worth it. I have owned my other Kozo for just over 2 years now....and love it. Now that I have both sizes......I dont see a need for another grinder for quuuuuuuuite a while.:toke:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Found the link for y'all. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hmm doesnt look like its much bigger than my space case.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Hey man nice grinder!!! How you been my friend? Feel like i haven't seen you around the threads lately, hope all is well!

8. Looks cool dude! How much did you bought it? Isn't hard to clean?

9. Thanks! I'm well, thanks for askin. Yeah, I have been absent for a while....I'm back again here and there though. Nice seein ya 'round!:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well I havent ACTUALLY cleaned it yet since it's new, but no it wont be. I already have a Tupperware filled with 91% Iso alcohol that sits in my pantry that I put my bong pieces in each week to clean.....I just "break down" my grinder and throw em in there for about 20 mins.....run my cleaning brushes over it a quick second and then rinse and dry.....good as new. My Tupperware is big enough to hold this grinders pieces as well.:RoorRip:

11. Gorram that is a mother fuckin beauty right there. I'd be using that for the times when I want to socialize while smoking and I'm bringing enough weed to share with others.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Grinders rarely need cleaning. And like he said, just soak in alcohol.

13. Okay dude. Thanks for clarifying, its a relief. I thought is kinda hard lol

14. Love my Kozo but that supersized has peeked my interest. Image (1).jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yeah, me too!! I loved it so much I HAD to get the super sized one when i saw it....I am glad I did. I CAN be a bit tough to start the grind process if you use a whole bunch of big nugs......but I buy the "minis" from my dispensary, and they are PERFECT for this thing.:RoorRip:

16. Sweet jesus that's huge lol could probably bust up a quarter at once! Looks sick!

17. I routinely use it for 4 grams.....that's about my limit.....forearm strength wise.....could easily do a quarter if you can grind it...

18. Kozo is good shit. I got the baby Kozo and love the knurling- makes it so much easier. I'll bet that big one is effortless. Did you get a free gift? I got a piece of folded paper.

19. That is the one thing it has going for it that makes me want to try it over my XXL space case.

20. So i pulled the trigger and ordered one. But then i found another that looks to be made by the same people with a different brand name put on it for 10$ less. So i ordered that too. Going to return whichever one i like less if they are different or both if i dont like them at all.

4'' Titan Crusher