Best dry herb vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by K-G, Jul 3, 2018.

1. What’s up guys
    Lately I’m under the impression that I have some sort of lung infection/bronchitis from smoking too much. (Going to the doctors later)
    What dry herb vaporizers do you guys recommend ? I would like to smoke a healthier way and put less strain on my lungs. I refuse to rip my bong feeling like this because I know it would make me feel worse so I’d rather avoid my bong and not smoke.
    Usually my bong is my go to but I feel like the reason why I have what I have is from taking big tokes from my bong and stressing my lungs out. I’ve been smoking every day since junior year of high school and I’m now 22. Time to start paying attention to my health.
    I’m looking for something that is not cheap but not expensive. Something that works good for dry herb. I’ve never experienced a good dry herb vape hence is why I’m asking yall professionals here.
    I appreciate any replies

• Like Like x 1
  2. I suggest you skip all the cheap - moderately priced dry herb vapes. I can't tell you how many posts I see from people who go through a bunch of cheaper devices until they finally bite the bullet and buy something that's well designed and built to last.

After all my research I went with a Pax 3, though I'm not a power vapor by any stretch. I would imagine with someone with your habit you'd be better off with something from Storz & Bickel. Maybe a Mighty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That’s what I would like to do. Is skip the cheap ones because I’ve had one and they were terrible and never had one since. That’s why I’m asking you guys about quality ones. So I have a budget around 100 - 200.
    I’m also trying to slow down a bit on smoking as I go through about a half o about 2 - 3 weeks.
    I am going to do a little research on the ones you suggested.
    Thank you

• Like Like x 2
  4. Portable or corded? Very different beasts once you get to know the differences.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Portable. It doesn’t have to be discreet but I would like one that is convection I believe it is for better taste.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Www.vapemood.com
    I use boundless cfx. Ya get what ya pay for in vaporizers go to cheap and you’ll be disappointed

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the website. Wasn’t too familiar with vape brands for bud. So that allows me to look into more brands.
    I was possibly looking at the firefly2. Gonna browse that a little. Thanks!

8. I’ve heard good things about it. Only negative I’ve heard about firefly2 was assembly but who knows could be user error.

9. I wanted the mighty but couldn’t afford it so went boundless it’s lasted me 2 years no issues daily use.

• Like Like x 1
  10. glad to hear not many bad things about it! Definitely going to do tons of research before getting one.
    Thank you for the info. Helped a lot

11. The Arizer Solo 2 is a recent release and the Solo 1 it replaced is at a bargain price point of less then $110.00 so Arizer can clear old inventory. For the price its worth a look. Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for the info!

13. Weare all here to help you....spend your money.:yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've been a Pax3 fan, but fell the urge to try a Boundless cfx now...

15. Salutations K-G,

Relying on one's budget to determine a best fit sounds somewhat optimistic, try using brain cells instead.

Please consider that practically all popular vaporizers belong to *1* same category and this is quite obvious to the trained eye: they're all "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers", including the venerable Volcano, or even the Arizer series (ALL of them!) - and that's only the tip of an iceberg showing... When the human body won't adapt to a fundamentally flawed consumption method why keep futile hope to find a device designed with you in mind? While manufacturers prefer to target masses, not to mention that electricity and water hate each other on most blueprints!

What You See Is Not What You Get in this particular universe, it never was about money anyway.

Good day, have fun!! :D

16. Black Mamba in my opinion, it lasts for around 20 minutes and vaporizes the weed evenly, I've just bought the Arizer Solo 2 to have on rotation, and its not worth the money, you get around 6 good hits of vapor, and then you have to switch the weed out, shit buy imo, if anyone wants to trade for three black mambas, or a pax let me know

17. I went crazy buying vaporizers because I didn’t really know what I want. By that I mean it seems all my vapes, well most of them, have a great selling point but also a huge Achilles heel.

I went through a local dispensary proprietary vape (which was surprisingly excellent for $50.00), a G-Pen Pro and Elite, a FlowerMate HybridX, a Dynavap M (freakin awesome!!!!!), a Crafty, a Mighty, a Firefly 2, and a Ghost MV1. Anyway, I have acquired some serious hardware quickly. I can’t tell you I prefer any one (well Mighty, Ghost, Firefly 2, or Dynavap) of my vapes, but I can say my $60.00 Dynavap is way right up there with the $300.00 vaporizers on my list.

I will say that if I was solely going to use my Dynavap I would upgrade to the xl titanium version. Oh, and it’s on demand convection vaping that you’re looking for. The only reason I kept looking after this (besides the fact I like shiny things) is because I have a lap dog, and I didn’t want to worry about dropping a hot lighter or Dynavap on him. Other than that, it freakin rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I bought a solo 2, and in my opinion its shit, you get about 5 good tokes off it before the vapor stops being visible, and its stopped completely vaporizing my weed tbh, the weeds still green when theres no more vapor coming out, either the weed im buying is shit, or its the vaporizer, but the black mamba used to last for like half hour and itd get me sooooo high, im not sure if its because of a bigger chamber or what, but itd happily trade this solo for two black mambas, if anybody wants....

19. #19 robertsmith2502, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Give a try to Black Widow Dry Herbal Vaporizer it works very well in top setting and it also does not cause combustion.

20. I bought the Flowermate V5.0 Mini for $80 and love it