Best car for a stoner?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by VapeMasterFlex, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I would say a pick up truck... You can't really go wrong there and a cop would Prolly just think that's a good ol boy heading to work.. Not that's some punk kid that has subs in his trunk hauling ass around town in a little Honda our something.. I have drove a pickup for the last 4 years with at least 1 illegal item everyday.. Don't really speed unless im going downhill and even then its hard to speed by much.. Only downside is i get 10mpg and everything to maintain it cost 2 to 4x more expensive. Like my tires were 250 a piece same with the rims.. So ya that's 2k right there.. But other than that Its been a great vehicle and never once have i been pulled over for a traffic violation

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. That's what I like about the old Grand Cherokee - not a cop magnet at allll. Doesn't stand out as a young person vehicle either (apart from the fact it's older), but inside it's full of leather and it's pretty quick for an SUV.

3. Subaru hatchback, Ford Explorer, etc. Something mom-car-ish. Heck, a mini-van probably has the best accommodations for a stoner mobile, I've even seen some with wraparound seating in the back and such, they're pretty easy to drive/handle because they're all FWD/AWD. One strategy for avoiding police attention...put a baby on board sticker up there, and throw on one of those with the little family of stick figures. Cops do NOT want to deal with crying children. Even better is anything that looks really professional, like you have business to do and such. A ladder rack, ladder and bed full of tools on a pickup truck maybe. Don't get blinged out rims, illegal tint, don't do dumb illegal shit to your car that gives the cop probable cause/reasonable suspicion. Don't let your buddies do dumb shit like waving your bong around, don't let them blow smoke at other cars when you're in an intersection, DON'T let them write things in the dust/dirt on your windows. Don't put the little dreamcatchers on your mirror, or the pine-fresh things, or anything else, in some places it's considered obstructing visibility for the driver and if they want to tag you for something, some asshole cops will pull this! Overall, don't be a dumbass. Know the law. Wear your seatbelt!
    I'd advise don't drive toked anyway, unless you're gonna be somewhere extremely remote and open, and in very good driving conditions, preferably not at night. My buddy zoned out looking at his gauge cluster, didn't even hear me yelling at him, I had to drive while he was totally ignoring the pedals. I used the E-brake to slow us down enough to pull over...it was fucked. If you really want to cruise, find an open stretch of state (not interstate) highway, or a rural dirt back road. Don't go through busy towns, etc.
    Just my opinion.
    Also, unless you live pretty rural, your hookup (at least all the east coast guys I know are like this) should be cool about coming to your place, or at least within walking distance. That's what I try to do. Most cops won't take the time to follow you through a nature trail, into a park or playground, under a bridge, behind a factory, or any other such place they can't readily access via cruiser. So your risk goes way down. Even better, be cool with your neighbors and just pass through their back yard. If they're outside, swing by and have a quick chat, say you're just cutting through, apologize, offer to have them over for a beer or dinner or something, etc. Allies give you margin for error.
    Sorry for this huge diversion from the subject at hand. What happens when yer stewned...

4. #284 passthebilly, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Something humble and stock (or modded tastefully), that isn't a riced-up, "hey cop pull me over" car. No spoilers, low profile tyres, or other pointless mods. Well maintained, tyres that aren't bald, every brake/tail/turn light working, no damage. The last thing I want to be doing high/carrying bud is driving a police magnet.

5. A range rover vogue from the 90's. it's okay if you get lost cos it will go through fields. People get out of your way on the road cos it's huge. Sturdy for when you crash, and lets face it if your stoned in a tall range rover your gonna love every second

6. I have a jeep and it's not a very suspicious vehicle. Never got pulled over in it. Best car though would be a retired police cruiser, who's gunna pull that over?

7. Yeah, you've got the right idea here. Only "cop magnet" item on my Jeep would be the exhaust, but even then it's not too loud unless I get on it.

8. ive got a flowmaster 40 delta flow on mine and it has a nice deep rumple to it but its not overly loud. jeeps shouldnt be loud.

9. Mine has a Flowmaster 40 too. But it has headers and a high flow cat converter as well.

10. i dont even have a cat lol. it gives it a much deeper rumble than before. i tore it open on some sharp ass rocks and instad of spending a coupla hundred i just straght piped it

11. I have an 02 Saab 93 turbo with tints and a 12 inch fi bl sub. Its suppper comfy and all of my friends love the heated seats. But it is bright red and that might draw some unwanted attention.

12. My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee has saved me a couple times, its flip rear seat have kept my bud safe in multiple sketchy situations. The non attached trunk was somewhat of a mixed blessing, made it easy to get laid in my car, with plenty of headroom. On the other hand i almost got my first bong taken the day after i got it because it was in the bag in my trunk when i got pulled over, luckily cop didn't recognize shit. I kinda lost faith in it though once the speedometer stopped working consistently. Hopefully the soon to be mine BMW 96 318 coupe in red won't pull to much heat!

13. when i get my license im hopefully going to buy the one door GMC Sierra, imagine hotboxing that

14. Get a bmw e30. Best car in the world and you can get one for a great price. THey will last forever too and once youre in one, youll never go back to anything else

15. At least that sounds like a performance item then.. the worst is when people just whacking a fucking 1ft diameter fart cannon on a civic and drive it around the neighborhood all night :(.

16. '97 Buick. I've passed cops doing 55 in a 40 and they just assume I'm some old lady that needs to get her medications asap.

17. the best car for a stoner would be a car that can handle a stoners typical not caring for vehicle maintenance. i know alot of stoners that dont maintain their cars. im kinda lucky wherein i work at a tire shop and my father-in-law runs an All Tune & Lube. yea stereotypical stoners dont regularly maintain their cars. buy an old Toyota Corolla Wagon with the SR5 package and 4WD. you wont find one. accord wagon then.

18. I would say a Honda Element. Just look at them p.s. lots of secrets and stash places such as a built in dab/rolling table, seats fold into a bed (seats fold against the walls or completely come out too), some have a moon roof, perfect for hot boxing, and it has plenty of space. Happy smoking